What's new

Discovery possible gctf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

THP070

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can not let go the easy gctf glitches with the facility.
Today i tried something i have not seen before. Maybe because i play GTA for 8 months now so i don't know all the old glitches.
It's easy. Join a friend who is in the titan mission and try to load to the mission at the same time you drive into your facility.

I wanna try this by myself but unfortunately the only friend who can help me with glitches is not online the next days.
Anyone thinks there is something possible here?

You can skip to 0:50

Between facility elevator and titan lobby (where you see mee outside) i can't do anything.
I quit the mission and spawn on the street.
Only thing i've tried was drive my friends car to facility and did not work.

Last edited:
M

MystikMunk420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me and a friend have spent more time than necessary at the facility trying to find another GCTF... unfortunately it isn't going to happen.
Focus in the bunker methods and especially the new DLC content (nightclub!)
There has to be something we can do at the club with a GCTF...there's too many garages and vehicles and variations that it has to hold to secret to something LoL
Said friend and I have since focused in the club....so far all roads lead to a dead end though!
I'm testing in ps4 by the way

K

Kenneth Owens

Reaction score
If u guys need help lmk .a 2 person gctf is awesome

M

MystikMunk420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If u guys need help lmk .a 2 person gctf is awesome
Sounds good...my gamer tag is the same as my username here :wink: add me on PSN I actually have 2 consoles LoL so testing stuff is far easier!

K

Kenneth Owens

Reaction score
Ok .ain't it crazy we was talking about tp the other day n the **** leaked out

M

MystikMunk420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok .ain't it crazy we was talking about tp the other day n the **** leaked out
LoL that's the way the cookie crumbles. Everything goes public eventually.
But try to stay on topic with this thread.
We're talking GCTF here :wink:

K

Kenneth Owens

Reaction score
Did anyone find a way to get frozen In night club yet

A

Apokalypt

Contributor
Reaction score
There is many way To have this result... but nothing for thé moment...

T

THP070

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me and a friend have spent more time than necessary at the facility trying to find another GCTF... unfortunately it isn't going to happen.
Focus in the bunker methods and especially the new DLC content (nightclub!)
There has to be something we can do at the club with a GCTF...there's too many garages and vehicles and variations that it has to hold to secret to something LoL
Said friend and I have since focused in the club....so far all roads lead to a dead end though!
I'm testing in ps4 by the way

Yeah i know. I tried some things at NC but i was a bit tired of it.
Tried a lot with the bar trick, go to bed, computer, security camera. Only thing that happens when i use the security camera and order a drink, i stay at the camera and see myself spawn at the bar. Useless so far.

Tried the same thing at my CEO. Request a helicopter and hold this menu open. Go to bed, take a shower, watch tv and then click request.
From the shower i hear a weird sound, spawn on the street for a second and spawn outside in a helicopter. It seems i'm not glitch out.
But when i use the tv and change to security camera and request to leave by helicopter, my office looks glitched.
I keep the blue circle but don't see a door or glass there anymore.
It looks the same as when you do the dupe glitch with your ceo. But you can enter it.

Did anyone find a way to get frozen In night club yet

Only outside and not frozen.
I flip my vehicle against my boxville. I can walk around and my minimap turns with me. But my screen is frozen and stay at front of my nightclub.

Same screen as an older gctf glitch with moc and facility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom