• Thread starter The_US_Assassin
  • Start date
  • Views 1,504
The_US_Assassin

The_US_Assassin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll label my pal (you)Player 1 and myself (friend)player 2. Theres 2 paths one with 3 people and one with 2 people both have possibly promising results.
INFO: I'm not patched (Player 2) but my 2 pals (Player 1 and Player 3) are patched

You can add me on PSN @ The_US_Assassin

If anyone finds a working GC2F out of this please try to keep it hidden off the fourms until Friday evening. If you want to trade probably the best idea is to just tell your friends/ PM to people on the fourms so we can get the most use out of it :smile:
This is just a request so you can post it if you find anything but I figured this would just let it last the longest (If you chose to keep it hidden let me know it lol)

Requirements: MOC w/ PV, Facility, Friend
1) Get a street car and get the facility full alert.
2) Your friend(player 2) pushes you (player 1) to a distance to where you wont be able to enter then you accept alert
3) Your friend(player 2) gets in your (player 1) street car and you enter the MOC
-- At this point Player 1 should be seeing stuff like normal in the old glitch. Player 2 at this point should have an infinite loading screen--
4) When Player 1 no longer sees loading in the bottom right corner tell player 2 to get out of the infinite loading screen.
--To get out of loading screen I did a recent activity > Start GTA Online > decline alert--
5) Now player 2 is Invis and OTR.
-- Now this is where my pal and I are stuck and need the help of the community to figure it out. When I'm(player 2) invis and otr I've tried to get in my friend car but it doesn't let me. I have no idea how to farther explore this.--

--This method is rather incomplete and not much detail but it does seem more promising-- Player 3 will be the guy in passenger seat
1) Get a street car, have a pal get in the passenger seat and get the facility full alert.
2) Player 2 pushes Player 1 to a distance to where you wont be able to enter then you accept alert
3) Drive to your MOC and enter.
--It gets unclear from here since the 3rd guy had to take off and I didnt get any details. Player 2 currently does nothing from here --
4) Player 1 sees the stuff like in the old gc2f. Player 3 on the other hand loads into his facility with the street car they were in, he falls through the map and spawns on the map with no blip.
--Any detail about Player 3 is currently unkown since I didnt think much about it. No idea about anything. I don't know if player 3 can get into any cars or drive them in so this probably needs more testing but it seems a bit more promising.--

Last edited:
jw460

jw460

⚠️WARNING⚠️ ‼️This Member Is Very High‼️
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
On something brother

Earni

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
When you sat you're not patched, what do you mean?
All the Current glitches have been working for over a week now.

Top Bottom
Login
Register