What's new

Discussion possible for modding vidmasters?

• Thread starter Skulls Angels
  • Start date
  • Views 895
S

Skulls Angels

Reaction score
Sin$
If you were to mod classic: which requirs you not to fire a single shot on legendary.. well lets say you start any mission on legendary and go through it on legendary and you beat the mission (with firing). and go back and mod the achievement. what proof do they have that you have modded it if the game is in the campaign history.. get it?

same with deja vu.. exept get 3 more friends to do highway on legendary with iron and then get in a vehicle then go back and mod it for them..

anyone following along with me?

it makes sense.

dont flame me if this has been posted already. idk if it has cause it just hit me.

lil BLu3 SMuRF

lil BLu3 SMuRF

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
ya i get it but i thought u cant mod the vidmaster achievements on odst???

Lord Zedd

Lord Zedd

Seasoned Member
Modder Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Classic: No. Seeing how Bungie.net records your games, there wouldn't be a 0-shot game.
Deja-Vu: Still no, unless possibly you not splatter any enemies/have proof you used a vehicle.

S

Skulls Angels

Reaction score
Sin$
TehBanStick said:
Classic: No. Seeing how Bungie.net records your games, there wouldn't be a 0-shot game.
Deja-Vu: Still no, unless possibly you not splatter any enemies/have proof you used a vehicle.

so they record how many shots fired? wow. technology these days. lol.

Jessiah331

Jessiah331

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Skulls Angels said:
so they record how many shots fired? wow. technology these days. lol.

But it's skewed, classic is. I took a warthog, with a laser guy (unlimited!!!!) and a gunner, and i got ALL the kills as if I did the killing (link to game here)

doubt it with deja vu though...

V

v0la7il3

Reaction score
Sin$
Im pretty sure that bungie Records your atual games and not achivements in ODST
so thats how you get Recon u can mod all the Achivements you want and you still wont get it because i modded my achivements and this msg comes up

"Error: We couldn't verify the Endure achievement. Wait 24 hours for the game to appear on Bungie.net."

See right their not the Achivement to Appear the game in which you unlocked the Achivement needs to be on bungies Server then you can unlock recon the only thing modding them does is give you 0g:biggrin:

Top Bottom
Login
Register