DonWakita

Retired
Retired
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi sinners.

I know many of you have issues like I did with the app so hopefully I can help you fix it.

Issue nr 1;
the app wasn't showing all my last 10 used cars on my female character but the app worked fine for my male character. Sometimes the app showed 1 or 3 cars and so on. I tryd many things but nothing suggested helped me fix the app. I've always had access to my custom plates in LSC as I don't dupe but I never recieved the in-game notification when placing an order. I've been busy the last couple of days trying to find a solution and I've finally found 1 that worked for me.

Solution;
- drive out 10 or more cars out of your Eclipse garage (I used cars like Sentinel, Oracle, Felon,... Cars that have been in the game sinds day 1). The app only reacted to cars coming from Eclipse garages (houses might work to) so I suggest you do the same
- after you drove out enough cars, press start and start any contact mission
- when the mission is started, open your phone and quit the mission
- once in the clouds, your app should update itself. In my case it started to show more vehicles
- start and quit missions till the app shows your 10 last used cars

Issue nr 2;
now the app showed my last 10 used cars that I drove out of Eclipse but it wasn't reacting when driving cars out of other garages nor did I recieve the in-game notification when placing an order.

Solution;
- take a car from another garage to Eclipse and swap them. The moment I drove the same car out of Eclipse, the app reacted and I could finally place an order.

Hopefully this will fix your app as it fixed mine.

Cheers.

Last edited:
EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi sinners.

I know many of you have issues like I did with the app so hopefully I can help you fix it.

Issue nr 1;
the app wasn't showing all my last 10 used cars on my female character but the app worked fine for my male character. Sometimes the app showed 1 or 3 cars and so on. I tryd many things but nothing suggested helped me fix the app. I've always had access to my custom plates in LSC as I don't dupe but I never recieved the in-game notification when placing an order. I've been busy the last couple of days trying to find a solution and I've finally found 1 that worked for me.

Solution;
- drive out 10 or more cars out of your Eclipse garage. The app only reacted to cars coming from Eclipse garages (houses might work to) so I suggest you do the same
- after you drove out enough cars, press start and start any contact mission
- when the mission is started, open your phone and quit the mission
- once in the clouds, your app should update itself. In my case it started to show more vehicles
- start and quit missions till the app shows your 10 last used cars

Issue nr 2;
now the app showed my last 10 used cars that I drove out of Eclipse but it wasn't reacting when driving cars out of other garages nor did I recieve the in-game notification when placing an order.

Solution;
- take a car from another garage to Eclipse and swap them. The moment I drove the same car out of Eclipse, the app reacted and I could finally place an order.

Hopefully this will fix your app as it fixed mine.

Cheers.
Excellent solutions, but if i may note that not all vehicle models will show in ifruit. Some never will show up.

Ehrmantraut

Ehrmantraut

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any fix for dupe detected account? No custom plate option?

Engage80

Engage80

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My app just crashes every time I try to load LSC for the past 2 months. I’ve reinstalled that damn thing probably 20 times and everything else works fine, except the only thing I want the stupid app for. Crashes on both my iPhone and iPad. I don’t even know if there is a version for desktop but the app is useless without LSC.

Wormler

Wormler

Reaction score
Sin$
My app just crashes every time I try to load LSC for the past 2 months. I’ve reinstalled that damn thing probably 20 times and everything else works fine, except the only thing I want the stupid app for. Crashes on both my iPhone and iPad. I don’t even know if there is a version for desktop but the app is useless without LSC.
Have you tested it while not logged into the game? If so, try creating another social club account and logging onto that. If that works then it's not apple, it your account. If the same thing happens then...

Pretty sure there is no desktop version but it is possible that the issue is with apple in which case you could emulate an android version on PC.

DonWakita

DonWakita

Retired
Retired
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

I had the same problem with my I-phone 8+ so I installed the app on my laptop. Not sure why R* doesn’t do anything about this issue.

WPsharpshooter

WPsharpshooter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
my app was crashing on my apple, I switched to my android and it worked fine. With that said, The apple version is working for me again like normal.

Engage80

Engage80

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you tested it while not logged into the game? If so, try creating another social club account and logging onto that. If that works then it's not apple, it your account. If the same thing happens then...

Pretty sure there is no desktop version but it is possible that the issue is with apple in which case you could emulate an android version on PC.

I’ve tried while logged in. I’ve tried while logged out. I’ve tried while dropping logs in the shitter lol. I looked on the reviews in the App Store and all the most recent ones from the past few months are saying they have the same issues. I’m thinking it just needs an update but they can’t be arsed to do one. I have a **** ton of custom plates but I’m trying to utilize it for the colored stock rims glitch. I managed to get it to open when the Thrax came out and colored those stock rims but that was the last time I got through. My girl has an android maybe I’ll just try on her phone. Thanks.

X

XchuckNorrisX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe the Ifruit app crashes bc you have merged to many cars without cleaning the dupes. The app works fine with 2 of my acc's that have clean merged benny's. But a 3rd account has 150+ cars with dirty dupes. App crashes everytime for this acc.

Engage80

Engage80

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe the Ifruit app crashes bc you have merged to many cars without cleaning the dupes. The app works fine with 2 of my acc's that have clean merged benny's. But a 3rd account has 150+ cars with dirty dupes. App crashes everytime for this acc.
But all my dupes are clean because I have multiple custom plates from when the app used to work for me. However, I have merged a crap load of Benny’s and those don’t have custom plates but I don’t sell any Benny’s merged cars, only clean dupes.

**to update my previous post, this app worked fine on my girlfriends android for me. It also worked once yesterday on my iPad as one of the other commenters said it was working for iOS again. But it only worked one time and then it crashed multiple times when I tried again today so I dunno what gives** ‍♂️

GCBH

GCBH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
its crashing because you have something in there that shouldnt be.

Adrian1893

Adrian1893

Reaction score
Sin$
I have IFruit from Windows store, but everytime I Start LSC I have a Black Screen. What can I do?
P. S. It works on my phone

Legendary91

Legendary91

Reaction score
Sin$
Am I "dupe detected"? About a week ago, I was only able to sell my Eelgy every 30 hours and I can no longer apply license plates on my cars nor create a new one. Suddenly today, I am no longer sell limit restricted. Being able to sell 2 Elegy, 2 hours apart. Still no luck with license plate. The app does work though, just can't get that message that comes up when you bring the proper car into LSC.

X

xI_Fabi_Ix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Am I "dupe detected"? About a week ago, I was only able to sell my Eelgy every 30 hours and I can no longer apply license plates on my cars nor create a new one. Suddenly today, I am no longer sell limit restricted. Being able to sell 2 Elegy, 2 hours apart. Still no luck with license plate. The app does work though, just can't get that message that comes up when you bring the proper car into LSC.

I'd stop selling until I have my plates back... That's the easiest thing to do

Top Bottom
Login
Register