What's new

Solved Possible fix for i-fruit app?

A

Anti_hero1138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I found that if you go into storage on your ps4, go to saved data, then go to Grand theft auto 5. Should be a save point called profile at 10.49 MB. In gta saved data. Erase the profile then load application. As soon as you get loading screen reset cache by pressing R1+L1. As soon as you load into online open social club app and los santos customs should now load in instead of crashing. I was having a crash issue with app but I did the above steps twice now and it has worked both times. As soon as I get into my Caliko GTF the app instantly crashes again. Hope this helps those who are having trouble.

E30

E30

Reaction score
Sin$
Street and tuner wheels make the app crash. Drive 10 cars without those rims into lsc or any other workshop and change something on the cars, after that you should be able to open the ifruit app. This is how it worked for me

Upvote 0
neskimo

neskimo

Reaction score
Sin$
Street and tuner wheels make the app crash. Drive 10 cars without those rims into lsc or any other workshop and change something on the cars, after that you should be able to open the ifruit app. This is how it worked for me
Make sure you drive cars that aren’t in the Auto Shop, they don’t register as cars for some reason.

Upvote 0
Big_bawz_69

Big_bawz_69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The way i fixed my ifruit app was just order new elegy rh8 and drive it in and out a few garages restart game then my ifruit kept working. Its due to unsupported mods on the cars it doesnt work ie bennys f1s yanktons and green tint thats why the app bugs out and doesnt work

Upvote 0
xerusion

xerusion

Reaction score
Sin$
I found that if you go into storage on your ps4, go to saved data, then go to Grand theft auto 5. Should be a save point called profile at 10.49 MB. In gta saved data. Erase the profile then load application. As soon as you get loading screen reset cache by pressing R1+L1. As soon as you load into online open social club app and los santos customs should now load in instead of crashing. I was having a crash issue with app but I did the above steps twice now and it has worked both times. As soon as I get into my Caliko GTF the app instantly crashes again. Hope this helps those who are having trouble.
it's easy, verified the email u link on social club lmao

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register