• Thread starter katooosha
  • Start date
  • Views 1,481
katooosha

katooosha

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dont know if this really means anything but i am able to get a glitched animation and spawn at docks.

To do this I put an oppressor in my moc, get on the oppressor, start an invalid job and when it fails to start there is a brief image of the docks and then I appear at the docks. My moc is returned to bunker.

Also i found something else, if i keep r2 held when driving into moc the loading screen stays as long as i keep the button held down.

I know its not much but i thought it was worth sharing, you guys can play around with it if you wish.

m0rphyy

m0rphyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Interesting. The black screen while holding R2 is not new. Not sure about Possible Dupe Glitch :wink: but thanks for posting.

After choosing the invalid job and at the black screen to confirm, you are kicked off the bike and left standing in the MOC. Can get the same result by starting off on foot in the MOC with or without any vehicle inside.

The MK2 can not be driven/flown inside of the Bunker. Possibly something to break.

Last edited:
THP070

THP070

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You mean the MOC is outside somewhere and when you start an invalid job when inside MOC it returns to bunker?
That's not new.

Interesting. The black screen while holding R2 is not new. Not sure about Possible Dupe Glitch :wink: but thanks for posting.

After choosing the invalid job and at the black screen to confirm, you are kicked off the bike and left standing in the MOC. Can get the same result by starting off on foot in the MOC with or without any vehicle inside.

The MK2 can not be driven/flown inside of the Bunker. Possibly something to break.

It was possible when you buy a vehicle and stay on garage selection screen, you can fly in your bunker.
But they patched that.

M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
When you start an invalid job inside the moc it now spawns you in the city

Apokalypt

Apokalypt

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
already known before the patch we can dupe but now it's not possible, R* have killed one of my massive dupe glitch...

Top Bottom
Login
Register