What's new

Patched Possible Dupe Glitch with Electric Vehicles in LSC

C

Classique

Getting There
Reaction score
Hello!

I'm personally not that experienced regarding dupe glitches, but according to G Gandalf61 , there was once a duplication glitch revolving around LSC and driving while inside LSC (if I'm not mistaken?)

How to do this glitch:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/move-your-cyclone-in-lsc-while-you-modifying-it.1683557
Credit to OP of the mentioned thread.

Please post your results here. Unfortunately, I can't play on PS4 right now, so I can't make any results right now, even if I wanted to :cry:

G

GlitchingSystems

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try have friend in vehicle there is a way to split yourself from lobby using street car and blowing yourself up as you enter lsc
Puts you in weird state like your in lsc but not probly same state if you can exit garage.
But others in lobby won't be able to see you

F

FANT0MAS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try tell friend to drive with your MOC at the lsc doors and try enter MOC when you modifying cyclone.

C

Classique

Getting There
Reaction score
Try have friend in vehicle there is a way to split yourself from lobby using street car and blowing yourself up as you enter lsc
Puts you in weird state like your in lsc but not probly same state if you can exit garage.
I have actually never heard of that before. Wish I could test it out though!

F

FANT0MAS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
But who want dupe cyclone? Only lowriders you can sell after dupe with normal price. Super cars you will sell for max 200k.:confused:

G

GlitchingSystems

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Half price cars is still decent 
I have actually never heard of that before. Wish I could test it out though!
It's about timing your grenade as cut scene begins you can enter friends garage and get in his car but if you get out it disappears

T

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Duped Cyclone sells for about 173k fully upgraded... Only the original sells for half price+half price on upgrades :frown:

G

GlitchingSystems

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Half of your mods back at least still discounted

G

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
there were several glitches that came out of splitting yourself out like this. They were basically true OTR glitches where you could spam the handle of your friends car and dupe it. 
But who want dupe cyclone? Only lowriders you can sell after dupe with normal price. Super cars you will sell for max 200k.:confused:
This may not be about duping a cyclone, but using the cyclone to get into a glitched state where you can dupe other cars.

A

anonyymouss132

Reaction score
Wasn't there a glitch where you'd pull it phone out drive all the way into lsc hit that garage thing, join job back out and sell or something I can't remember properly but you'd end up with a dupe.

Another very similar to this was the sp2mp where you'd drive the car you want from sp car just a little bit into it and then join online disconnect and then one step I can't remember then once you'd launch online you'd be able to see that sp car right at that spot at lsc drive it in and sell or insure free.

Last edited:
C

CutterDeBlanc

Reaction score
bump the mechanic while you sell the car?

C

Craig Barnett

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forgive me if I’m wrong but isn’t this just the same as hitting options button on the way in? Also you can bail out of car on the way in the entrance to lsc but nothing different that we haven’t been doing for years!

G

GlitchingSystems

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forgive me if I’m wrong but isn’t this just the same as hitting options button on the way in? Also you can bail out of car on the way in the entrance to lsc but nothing different that we haven’t been doing for years!
I'm pretty sure he has menu to upgrade still while moving

D

Dupe God

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Works on Xbox one aswel I’m mess Around trying a few things with it the now. 
I'm pretty sure he has menu to upgrade still while moving
Yeah you do but you can only go forwards no reverse and you can’t turn.

Last edited:
J

jw460

Getting There
Reaction score
Can you interact with anything to possibly further the glitched state ( coaches elevators etc. )
Like the old dart board mc club dupe glitch

Also does this cause the error screen on your in game cellphone

Looking in past glitches might help it’s happened before:thumbsup:

A

anonyymouss132

Reaction score
In the glitched state try creating a job?

There was a glitch before where in a race job you'd start on a ramp, the ramp goes under the map and into the lsc there you sell the car.

So maybe we could get something like this again?

Top Bottom