What's new

Patched Possible dupe for gunrunning vehicles?

• Thread starter nickyarganot
  • Start date
  • Views 455
nickyarganot

nickyarganot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I've lurked here for a while but after this, i had to share this stuff.
I just logged in and drove my insurgent pick-up custom into my bunker and parked behind the moc so I got sucked into it when I got out, after leaving and being put back into my bunker i noticed my car was on the map at the docks(the insurgent) however it was still right in front of me in the bunker with no icon. I know there's a lot of dupes going around that uses this method and maybe I'm just uncovering something known. But i figured it was worth sharing with you all.

Btw, the insurgent is DLC customized and the MOC has the workshop for veichles, not the regular storage bay.

T

Tamynese16

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I've lurked here for a while but after this, i had to share this stuff.
I just logged in and drove my insurgent pick-up custom into my bunker and parked behind the moc so I got sucked into it when I got out, after leaving and being put back into my bunker i noticed my car was on the map at the docks(the insurgent) however it was still right in front of me in the bunker with no icon. I know there's a lot of dupes going around that uses this method and maybe I'm just uncovering something known. But i figured it was worth sharing with you all.

Btw, the insurgent is DLC customized and the MOC has the workshop for veichles, not the regular storage bay.

Your car that's showing on the map at the terminal is located at the under map location of the bunker interior.

nickyarganot

nickyarganot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Then why doesn't it move if i drive the car around inside the bunker?

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Then why doesn't it move if i drive the car around inside the bunker?
Your car icon will never show if you are driving it... the actual interior of your bunker, MOC , mc clubhouse, vehicle warehouse and mc businesses are all under the docks!

nickyarganot

nickyarganot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for clearing that up. hopefully i can bring something useful to you guys at some point!

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for clearing that up. hopefully i can bring something useful to you guys at some point!
It's all good bro... keep looking...
And check out creator mode... all of GTAs secrets lie there:wink:

Top Bottom
Login
Register