What's new

Discussion [Possible] Customize Pegasus Vehicles & Other Hidden DLC Features 1.29

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Andy7s

Why so serious?
Reaction score
The new gamemode Hunt The Beast (that will be implemented in this upcoming DLC update) has a custom icon as shown in the Rockstar Newswire trailer.

Furthermore, Rockstar is planning to implement more future DLC vehicles and other items, so stay tuned for future updates!

Ultimately, Rockstar has made it so that you can customize your Pegasus vehicles, finally! Yes, that will mean putting on sweet paint-jobs to your vehicles (I'm not sure about the aircraft's), but personally it is one of the things I am most excited for.

*It is not yet confirmed whether this will be implemented in the following DLC update or not*

Sources:
http://au.ign.com/articles/2015/09/10/gta-online-freemode-events-announced
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire

Last edited:
G

GypsyCrazyBoy

Capitalism is a dirty business
Reaction score
If I can paint my buzzard gold I'm gonna be one happy motherf*****

F

Fantasy Gamer

I don't even. Wait, what?
Reaction score
Yes! Finally! Although I don't play GTA for "fun" it's still cool that this is being implemented.

I

ItalianDachshund

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I can paint my buzzard gold I'm gonna be one happy motherf*****
I agree, but don't think it would happen, unless the made the paint job cost millions. I can't imagine they would allow us to paint a chopper or plane for 25k when they try to sell gold aircrafts for 5 and 10m. Great idea, I just think Rockstar is too greedy to give up those sales.

A

Andy7s

Why so serious?
Reaction score
I agree, but don't think it would happen, unless the made the paint job cost millions. I can't imagine they would allow us to paint a chopper or plane for 25k when they try to sell gold aircrafts for 5 and 10m. Great idea, I just think Rockstar is too greedy to give up those sales.
You have a good point. Quite frankly I don't even think they'll add the ability to customize the Pegasus planes and helicopters, the reason regarding your statement that if you could paint them gold or whatever else, then what's the point in buying the two planes that cost 5 million and 10 million?

T

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
You have a good point. Quite frankly I don't even think they'll add the ability to customize the Pegasus planes and helicopters, the reason regarding your statement that if you could paint them gold or whatever else, then what's the point in buying the two planes that cost 5 million and 10 million?
If they allow aircraft customisation the pure gold or real gold colours will simply be locked or unavailable. I'd say anyway.

I

ItalianDachshund

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Couldn't agree more, I'm not at all convinced the customization of the Pegasus vehicles will be in the next DLC, but I guess we'll find out Tuesday!

A

Arxhive

NØISEWΛVE
Reaction score
I'm going to be that guy and say where does it say that customization of Pegasus vehicles is confirmed? That could just be a preset look for the capture vehicle (judging by the screenshot).

G

GTA Sin Andreas

LSPD Special Forces Unit
Premium
Reaction score
One can be hopeful about being able to customize Pegasus vehicles (as I am), but we will never know until it is released. It could just be that they give us access to customized Pegasus vehicles during these game modes, while not allowing us to customize our own.

J

JONNY0

GTA V / RL
Retired
Reaction score
As much as I would love to be able to customise my Pegasus vehicles I don't think this is true, to me the picture shows two set of people trying to take down the insurgent before it reaches its location, it seems that the insurgent is a customised vehicle we have to collect and manage to get it from point A to point B without being taken out to win the event..

The reason it is a different colour is because it's in freeroam, people own the same vehicles in Pegasus so obviously the target vehicle has to be easily identified and be different to others

Last edited:
E

EliteSaijan

7s Elite
Reaction score
Nice :smile:. I seriously need to get a PS4 and start playing GTA V instead of PS3.

D

DEVILS_GAMER

Zombie slayer
Reaction score
As much as I would love to be able to customise my Pegasus vehicles I don't think this is true, to me the picture shows two set of people trying to take down the insurgent before it reaches its location, it seems that the insurgent is a customised vehicle we have to collect and manage to get it from point A to point B without being taken out to win the event..

The reason it is a different colour is because it's in freeroam, people own the same vehicles in Pegasus so obviously the target vehicle has to be easily identified and be different to others
I'm with this guy I don't think we will be able to customize our Pegasus vehicles although I wish we could. I guesse we will have to wait until Tuesday to find out

F

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
That's pretty cool. Gonna have to check this out.

C

cumminspower56

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont think you'll be able to customize Pegasus vehicles. If you look at the picture it says "take the vehicle to the destination" meaning its a target vehicle and not a player owned. But that just my $0.02

T

ThanksRockstar

Getting There
Reaction score
Lol OP is just making **** up based on a screenshot. You must be new to GTA OP.

M

Mugen122

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah its probably the mission's vehicle not the players

A

Andy7s

Why so serious?
Reaction score
If they allow aircraft customisation the pure gold or real gold colours will simply be locked or unavailable. I'd say anyway.
If that's the case then I still don't see why there's an insane amount of money being put towards the gold aircrafts when you could just paint the pegasus vehicles whatever colour you like instead besides gold, which I'm sure most people would choose custom paintjobs than an expensive gold airplane.

But it seems that people on this thread don't think that this will be implemented and I must agree with them that they really do have valid points. As it is now, I can only say that it is a speculation where Rockstar will include this in the future DLC updates or not, but now I am brought to believe that this will not be implemented. My apologies to everyone who had their hopes up. The video does look promising though :tongue:

T

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
If that's the case then I still don't see why there's an insane amount of money being put towards the gold aircrafts when you could just paint the pegasus vehicles whatever colour you like instead besides gold, which I'm sure most people would choose custom paintjobs than an expensive gold airplane.

But it seems that people on this thread don't think that this will be implemented and I must agree with them that they really do have valid points. As it is now, I can only say that it is a speculation where Rockstar will include this in the future DLC updates or not, but now I am brought to believe that this will not be implemented. My apologies to everyone who had their hopes up. The video does look promising though :tongue:
Two words for the insane prices. Shark-cards.

I don't see this being implemented either, hence why I said if at the start of that quote instead of when :smile:

It'd be cool so I'm going to keep hoping regardless.

A

anonm8

Reaction score
The new gamemode Hunt The Beast (that will be implemented in this upcoming DLC update) has a custom icon as shown in the Rockstar Newswire trailer.

Furthermore, Rockstar is planning to implement more future DLC vehicles and other items, so stay tuned for future updates!

Ultimately, Rockstar has made it so that you can customize your Pegasus vehicles, finally! Yes, that will mean putting on sweet paint-jobs to your vehicles (I'm not sure about the aircraft's), but personally it is one of the things I am most excited for.

*It is not yet confirmed whether this will be implemented in the following DLC update or not*

Sources:
http://au.ign.com/articles/2015/09/10/gta-online-freemode-events-announced
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire

That gold Insurgent could be a mission for youseff amir?? maybe?

W

wolfboy784

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd be a little more interested in being able to reorganize my pegasus list so could put my most used ones at the top of the list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom