Unsolved Possible crew emblem on any outfit

• Thread starter number1genin
  • Start date
  • Views 1,289
N

number1genin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So we all know about Crooked Cops and its benefit for merging various glitched outfits together. So I thought I try my luck with merging a crew emblem from a basic T shirt like the Charcoal T shirt to any other outfit that you would wanna put a crew emblem on. Well it worked and I was able to bring it to Freemode but after I saved the outfit and requipped it to my character, the emblem disappeared. Anyone know a possible workaround??

H

Hiram Abiff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is usually an indication that the outfit will not accept the logo/emblem transfer. Some tops will work, others won’t.

J

jw460

Getting There
Reaction score
So we all know about Crooked Cops and its benefit for merging various glitched outfits together. So I thought I try my luck with merging a crew emblem from a basic T shirt like the Charcoal T shirt to any other outfit that you would wanna put a crew emblem on. Well it worked and I was able to bring it to Freemode but after I saved the outfit and requipped it to my character, the emblem disappeared. Anyone know a possible workaround??
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...p-or-dm-outfit-glitches.1698578/post-13448925

Maybe this but it only sticks to the bottom layer of an outfit logos transfer well and crew emblems also but I think you lose it if you change crews if I remember correctly

J

jw460

Getting There
Reaction score
NICE!!!!! THANKS
It’s been 2 years since I’ve done this lol
But still have all the logos I transferred than
But not crew emblems
as Ive changed crews for different crew colored cars
Let me know if it works for you

N

number1genin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It works but it doesn't stick, I saved the emblem then requipped the outfit and it disappeared

J

jw460

Getting There
Reaction score
It works but it doesn't stick, I saved the emblem then requipped the outfit and it disappeared
Damn must be that outfit
Sorry 😐 it didn’t work
U could always try a logo from a shirt not a crew emblem
But the biker shirt with the middle finger is pretty cool 😎 lol 😂

N

number1genin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol I'm gonna try it again actually with a different outfit

N

number1genin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok lemme know cuz it still didn't work lol

N

number1genin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats trash lol u on Xbox or ps4

N

number1genin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same here Xbox one, gamers again ImTheBlackNinja and yea its almost midnight here too

Top Bottom