Dismiss Notice
A Message from Viotek
At Viotek, we’re gamers at heart. That’s why we’re extremely excited to be teaming up with Se7enSins, a gaming community created by gamers, for gamers. Their focus? Bringing high-quality content and discussion to the industry. That’s exactly how we feel about our monitors and gaming peripherals. From making high-performing curving monitors more affordable, to breaking all rules with color-rich TN panels. In the coming weeks, we’ll be working with Se7enSins to deliver branded content, promotions and contests to their diverse, tight-knit community. For us, it’s more than a game. It’s life. Save $20 on your next purchase using the link below. Valid through May 31st. https://amzn.to/2Hxxxyx

Possible creator to mp

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitch Discovery' started by Newbieboi, Apr 16, 2019 with 82 replies and 5,486 views.

1. NicGoRe

NicGoRe Legendary Bastard

Ratings:
    If the Arena Script is normally without Warp then the Arena Script has no reason to take Warp away.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Mnx

Mnx mnx

Ratings:
    Warp is built into the script but the function is hidden from the menu for whatever reason.

They probably wanted to lock you inside the Arena.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: May 1, 2019
  3. GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY HELL NOO

Ratings:
    So without a merge the arena still has nonfunctional warp built into the script?

4. Mnx

Mnx mnx

Ratings:
    Yes. You can bring back the Warp without a merge. It just takes too much time.

5. GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY HELL NOO

Ratings:
    Roger that fella.

6. NicGoRe

Ratings:
    Post the Arena Script code where it shows this.

• Like Like x 1
  7. schitzotm

schitzotm Contributor

Ratings:
    I never messes with attempting to warp in arena. If you hit pause and move to a different spot in the arena do you warp to it? I can get out of the arena and back to los santos but never tried to warp back.
    Its real possible it could be taken back into freeroam.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY HELL NOO

Ratings:
    If we reset and do the xo in the arena creator we still have to join mp where the block is in place, need a way to join mp with tp but avoid the check for the creator pause menu.
    Seems like save wizard would be a good idea to check, hopefully it works just like dm in mp or the ol sp2mp

9. shiftteam

shiftteam Getting There

Ratings:
    I believe xo will still play a big role for a workaround because the checks only happens when u load online. Looking for another otr wouldn’t be much of a help. Nic has a point with the arena not having a warp option thus not getting removed but getting the warp option isn’t easy (i think). I know how to glitch it out when u test it so it doesn’t actually launch the test and would be in a rof state. Dm me if u want to mess with it, dont really know if that’ll help but you’re good with glitches.

• Like Like x 3
  10. GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY HELL NOO

Ratings:
    Thanks man, appreciate that:thumbsup:
    The ideas are starting to flow again lol
    Check your DMS dude.

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: May 3, 2019
  11. schitzotm

schitzotm Contributor

Ratings:
    Does he have PMS? Didnt think he was being a jerk dude... lol

Online check for tp enable. Just like story mode features check.
    Wonder if the use of two consoles and using parts of the buy everything method would get you past the check.

• Like Like x 2
  12. GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY HELL NOO

Ratings:
    Hahahaha just clicked on to that dude

• Like Like x 1
  13. swm

swm Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Can you explain 'online check' ? It checks for pause or just turnes warp to X ? Checks work only from map or creator lobby to? Guess its same but ill ask anyway

Am asking because am pretty sure creator pause works online

Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  14. GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY HELL NOO

Ratings:
    Yeah pretty sure it works also but need a bypass for the check so the creator pause menu doesn't revert back to the normal online pause menu

15. Hu3Shotz

Hu3Shotz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    That could be where you take a step from the buy everything free glitch.

Once your ready to take warp online, hit pause start gta online. Closed friends session.
    As soon as joining gta pops up in bottom right. Go to dashboard and then log into your account on another ps4. Load into story mode and then closed friends session, you will get an error return to sp.

Now go back to the ps4 u started on. Should say joining online and then load you in.

Not saying this will work just a quick idea to try out

16. GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY HELL NOO

Ratings:
    Go ahead, try it and see if it works.

17. NicGoRe

Ratings:
    Tis' called a background script. A little script that runs before you are allowed to go online. It also is used for hotfixing the game. But don't take my word for it. Download it right here:
    Code:
    prod.cloud.rockstargames.com/titles/gta5/ps4/bgscripts/bg_ng_1604_0.rpf

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. swm

swm Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Am certain its not fully checking for pause , at least not from creator lobby because xo worked after patch and i had pause online after patch(no warp). Maybe different kind od reset and connecting online would work, but i cant hit that again.

Got transform in arena but cant set transform checkpoint so cant try reset.

• Like Like x 1
  19. swm

swm Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I dont know why i thought this would work but its not working, its transform race in arena but no warp in arena.

• Like Like x 2
  20. swm

swm Enthusiast

Ratings:

• Like Like x 2