Speculation Possible creator to mp

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by Newbieboi, Apr 16, 2019 with 82 replies and 6,006 views.

1. GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY HELL NOO

Ratings:
    Haha same here dude, the interaction menu usually help me out in that department, dm was unavailable with full sp creator ( or the other way about lol)
    Yeah i doubt the original tp will come from this but Do You remember the old but gold spmp-tp using the xo?
    If we bring mp character into creator from dm then proceed to do the rest we possibly could get onto something.

2. schitzotm

schitzotm Contributor

Ratings:
    Lol, full creator in mp? Haven't seen it in a while. If this guy has it I want it. I miss placing props in freeroam.
    I don't have any part of it. Haven't seen a functional method in a couple years. Plus usually creator in mp will allow for a double menu once back in creator. And that is how we can make modded jobs.
    I'm trying to weasel my way into getting creator to mp.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Hu3Shotz

Hu3Shotz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    What do you mean by double menu once back in creator, i can get a double menu lol

4. Mnx

Mnx mnx

Ratings:
    Creator double menu (reason why it makes up/down noise I was AFK)

Can get rid of double menu as well as bring it back very easy if need be. Can be done inside a job, and on creator menu, also if I select create a race/deathmatch/lts/capture from creator it reloads with 3 menus. Carrys over into mp/sp has some use for different glitches.

Edit - everything works within menus as well. No limits to it.

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
  5. GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY HELL NOO

Ratings:
    Hahahha goodstuff, listen dude you're literally one the funniest guys on this forum you should be trolling with those deliberately placed props :smile:
    Yeah the glitched/modded jobs are crazy fun, always something new to try.
    Do you have control over the double menu or is some options nonfunctional?

6. schitzotm

schitzotm Contributor

Ratings:
    When we had creator in freeroam we trolled everyone. I built a box around a guy once. I threw a wall in front of a jet troll once. Nothing like flying along and all of a sudden a wall appears. Even pushed props into ceo office garages while players were in them. Used a buddy to locate the doors so we could block all exit doors. Then placed a wall at the garage exit. Get a guy sniping make a complete roof over where you are at. Its like having fortnite capability but nobody can shoot them apart.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mnx

Mnx mnx

Ratings:
    I love the fact with Creator online that Arcadia CEO garage door underground is open. Better trolling - put a prop right inside it. Always car exploding going into it.

Edit -

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
  8. CynicalCreator2

CynicalCreator2 Getting There

Ratings:
    My 2 favorite moments were chasing a guy who was griefing people in a helicopter and spawning cabins on him mid flight until it blew up, and helping a friend who was delivering something, he flipped his delivery vehicle over and got stuck, then I spawned a series of ramps under him as wedges to flip him over

• Like Like x 2
  9. GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY HELL NOO

Ratings:
    Hahaha, you see this glitch was designed for you're creative trolling dude lol
    One time i was trying to see if a random could see my props and end up chasing him about los santos with a barrier in camera mode, i end up blowing him up, accidentally on purpose though.
    You're on xbox tho dude i think the visible nonfunctional creator in mp is available for you guys, obviously just a theory as im on ps4.

10. Mnx

Mnx mnx

Ratings:
    I trapped a guy last night with the massive stunt props delivering CEO cargo himself. Let him out after a few minutes.

Edit: (Menu also can be used to build whatever job, and still have triple menu, can also bring 3 menus into MP. Not tried testing a job in mp yet)

[doublepost=1556652201][/doublepost]
    Xbox has a visible functional method. Bastard to bring it into mp though.

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY HELL NOO

Ratings:
    Hahahahha
    This is what im talking about man, i must upload that video again,
    Now I will be running about with my batman outfit as a vigilante spawning **** on the broomstick peeps lol

• Like Like x 1
  12. Mnx

Mnx mnx

Ratings:
    Also managed to bring sp menu over these menus. Loads into mp for some great things.

13. LengMan

LengMan Man Like

Ratings:
    Where you posting?

14. Mnx

Mnx mnx

Ratings:
    TP isn't possible. Creator Online is possible with props. Doubt he even knows anything about that.

Ill say again (as much as I will give out) MP - Creator - MP. Also anothet method SP - Creator - MP - MP

15. NicGoRe

NicGoRe Legendary Bastard

Ratings:
    Huh. Maybe should mess with the Arena and director a little more for TP bypass.

• Like Like x 4
  16. GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY HELL NOO

Ratings:
    Director i get man but the arena creator has no warp option?
    Either very smart on rockstars end or very dumb to think they can fool the devs :smile:

17. Mnx

Mnx mnx

Ratings:
    Arena is sure thing. You can glitch a different job into Arena Creator, warp option is available. You just can't place more than 14 objects or the game will close the menu & freeze up. Pause menu still available with some extra things available.

DM can be bought over Creator Menu (not tested since few weeks after Arena dropped)

18. GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY HELL NOO

Ratings:
    Tp isn't possible then?
    Or is the arena creator a sure thing?

19. Mnx

Mnx mnx

Ratings:
    I wanna clear up a few things:

Not sure if TP is possible as I don't have a need for it. Bringing Warp into Arena is possible.

Arena Creator has a lot of potential. I'll upload a video later with Warp available in Arena Creator and fully functional Arena menu.

Last edited: May 1, 2019
  20. GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY HELL NOO

Ratings:
    Thanks for clearing that up fella