• Thread starter ItsAce0
  • Start date
  • Views 4,198
ItsAce0

ItsAce0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So a friend told me a few days ago that there where sharks in creator mode (I didn't believe him, but now do of course), I decided to start messing with this, and found some strange discoveries.

Base glitch:
1. In creator mode, place a platform far out at sea
2. If it is to far out too switch camera on, switch camera on land, then teleport to the prop
3. You jave 2 options, either keep teleprting back and forth to get shark to spawn, or straight up drown (takes a few minutes, shark is better if you get it to spawn)
4. After you have died via either one, you should get black screen, use Recent Activity and decline alert

You are now in the basic glitched state I've been testing with

Testing the job will just respawn you
Exiting will glitch out, then return to normal, neither of these are useful

Discovery 1 -
1. Hover over "Exit"
2. Disconnect internet
3. Return to game
4. Spam X
This should put you in the same possition, but your character will be lower quality, and the water will not render

Discovery 2 -
1. Press "Exit"
2. On alert, use a recent activity
3. Spam X
This will shoot you to clouds, but will flash black, then go completely black, exactly like the old Director Mode glitch, which is REALLY interesting

If you discover anything useful, or anything not to bother trying, mention them. I will be sure to add them to OP so people know what to test, and what they shouldn't waste their time on.

Happy testing.

Last edited:
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Wonder what nicgore has to say about this...
Lol... I’ll ask him:whistle:
Just messaged him so he
can weigh in on this:wink:

Last edited:
C

ChocolateMilk48

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I keep on teleporting back and forth but a shark doesn't spawn

NicGoRe

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Diamonds Are Forever Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
I messed with this quite a bit as I mentioned in the last thread. I could die either by shark or deep water. I have job pictures of the sea not rendering which is actually taken from "OOB" which is exactly what we call this method. I've even had the shark biting the cursor but honestly never found a single thing with it. Shark in Director was way more giving but that's patched also.

NicGoRe

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Diamonds Are Forever Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
I keep on teleporting back and forth but a shark doesn't spawn
Take a prop like a block from the beach and drag it out in any direction as far as you can. I use Lsia as a starting point and go Southwest from there. If you get lost make sure you keep N. in no in minimap in the bottom right corner. You'll hit the respawn wall. Place your block there. Now go back to the beach and change camera to on foot. Use menu and cycle props to the block and then jump in the water away from the mainland. Press pause amd you'll see a red dot which is your shark. If you hit test as you're being eaten it will glitch the test. Anybody find a way to get "Wasted" then your on to something.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Take a prop like a block from the beach and drag it out in any direction as far as you can. I use Lsia as a starting point and go Southwest from there. If you get lost make sure you keep N. in no in minimap in the bottom right corner. You'll hit the respawn wall. Place your block there. Now go back to the beach and change camera to on foot. Use menu and cycle props to the block and then jump in the water away from the mainland. Press pause amd you'll see a red dot which is your shark. If you hit test as you're being eaten it will glitch the test. Anybody find a way to get "Wasted" then your on to something.
You know I’m determined to break it... lol
I plan to play with it for a couple of days... until I get “wasted” or bored:wink:

C

ChocolateMilk48

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
The shark won't kill me
EDIT: Nvm

Last edited:
Mr Gta Glitcha

Mr Gta Glitcha

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know if I'm going far enough or not but I'm having a hard time getting the shark to appear. EDIT - I finally got the shark but how do you get it to kill you?

Last edited:
Yuseph

Yuseph

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok i was thinking of this Theory based off older patches of Semi Creator Glitches So. Step 1. Do step for the glitch State that Op does . 2 join a friend From the ps4 XMB MENU under the Gta V application . Step 3 as it says joing Gta online press ps button and suspense application ( Youtube,Spotify,Netflix ) step 4 go back to gta 5 and accept the alert. It should say joining gta 5 online after the alert step 5 once spawn in check for raidio on foot press right on dpad im stop here just to see if anybody feel like testing and once know that we have radio on fot it a indicator that it working

Mr Gta Glitcha

Mr Gta Glitcha

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok i was thinking of this Theory based off older patches of Semi Creator Glitches So. Step 1. Do step for the glitch State that Op does . 2 join a friend From the ps4 XMB MENU under the Gta V application . Step 3 as it says joing Gta online press ps button and suspense application ( Youtube,Spotify,Netflix ) step 4 go back to gta 5 and accept the alert. It should say gta 5 online after the alert step 5 once spawn in check for raidio on foot press right on dpad im stop here just to see if anybody feel like testing and once know that we have radio on fot it a indicator that it working
I would test if I could get shark to kill me in creator.

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you saying you have to be testing the creation for shark to kill you?
Lol...
He not saying that. To get the wasted message.
But, thats not completely true either.
Save the job. Then back to load jobs then select the job. Quickly disconnect and get the message about connection.
Then you get double spawn. Trick here is to die or get thrown back to aerial view but insread of the aerial view we want to spawn to the first spawn. It will be frozen but you can navigate slightly to be in an area that will allow person view. Then you have the spawn that will give you wasted message when you die. This is also the spawn that will put you out of the hospital during test when you die.
You guys are starting to get close to the way of getting props online. Then you can make some strange jobs.
Anyway, some have been enlightened and others are now more confused than ever. My job here is done.

Mr Gta Glitcha

Mr Gta Glitcha

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol...
He not saying that. To get the wasted message.
But, thats not completely true either.
Save the job. Then back to load jobs then select the job. Quickly disconnect and get the message about connection.
Then you get double spawn. Trick here is to die or get thrown back to aerial view but insread of the aerial view we want to spawn to the first spawn. It will be frozen but you can navigate slightly to be in an area that will allow person view. Then you have the spawn that will give you wasted message when you die. This is also the spawn that will put you out of the hospital during test when you die.
You guys are starting to get close to the way of getting props online. Then you can make some strange jobs.
Anyway, some have been enlightened and others are now more confused than ever. My job here is done.
This worked thanks!

Top Bottom
Login
Register