• Views 807
IGLITCH4FUN

IGLITCH4FUN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1. Request a bike
2. Become MC
3. Open interaction menu MC president. hover over return to storage DONT PRESS IT.
4. Sit on the bike and press X. (May take a few attempts) if you hit it right you can open the interaction menu go to MC president and still see return to storage if your on the bike.
Experiment please.

I

icecream420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's true I noticed that messing around with a retro. I would go to passenger side just as my character was about to sit I would click return to storage but it would stay. I couldn't go any where as it said it had been modified by another player. I tried lsc, garages, moc, I even tried throwing grenades by it and getting out of the car it would start despawning but it would either just blow up or get returned.u can't have another player stay in it while u get out either as it kicks them. Also if u pick it up with a cargo Bob it will kick u out.

D

Dimii95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1. Request a bike
2. Become MC
3. Open interaction menu MC president. hover over return to storage DONT PRESS IT.
4. Sit on the bike and press X. (May take a few attempts) if you hit it right you can open the interaction menu go to MC president and still see return to storage if your on the bike.
Experiment

Drive and request new maybe you can see the other bike and yourse and maybe can a friend of you sell th dupe bike ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Not likely to work if it registers as another players vehicle...
Unless GCTF comes around again:wink:

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Dont be so doubtful, you never know
We are not doubtful... we are positive this won't work for duping because it has existed since the MC clubhouse DLC and nothing has come of it:wink:
If we had a working GCTF it may be useful to dupe your bike... all in all
Bike dupes aren't very good money makers.. the most you will ever make duping bikes is from a FCR1000 and that is $300,000. If there aren't any working car dupes then a bike dupe is good:wink:
That isn't the case... and furthermore a dupe happens when you trick the game into saving a vehicle... there is no way to save a vehicle that is classified as another players at this time... So no this won't work period.
Too much time and effort to try to save a bricked vehicle that is worthless:wink: cheers

D

Dimii95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
We are not doubtful... we are positive this won't work for duping because it has existed since the MC clubhouse DLC and nothing has come of it:wink:
If we had a working GCTF it may be useful to dupe your bike... all in all
Bike dupes aren't very good money makers.. the most you will ever make duping bikes is from a FCR1000 and that is $300,000. If there aren't any working car dupes then a bike dupe is good:wink:
That isn't the case... and furthermore a dupe happens when you trick the game into saving a vehicle... there is no way to save a vehicle that is classified as another players at this time... So no this won't work period.
Too much time and effort to try to save a bricked vehicle that is worthless:wink: cheers
There is no gctf ???

GlitchingSystems

GlitchingSystems

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
try 2 person bike and have friend sitting passenger while attempting glitch

I

icecream420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was also messing around with a glitch lumbee posted here about having an elegy inside moc get in it and pull it out, while outside order new elegy over the current one that ur in. It won't kick u out, then wait for new one to be delivered. Once delivered I parked the one I was in sideways by my 10 car garage so when I got out I took a step and went in, I also had my moc right there as well. Once all that was set up I would order the other elegy thru the moc personal vehicle request then I would instantly get out and go into garage and pull out a retro, then pull that up to moc jump out go inside moc and pull a the elegy out. The only thing I got from this was the elegy from the moc when I pulled it out would sometimes have my retro custom plate on it for a split second.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If you want to dupe bikes... make a job in the clubhouse:wink: this way is a waste of time :

Top Bottom
Login
Register