Discovery Possible account duplication glitch/copy friends stats

• Thread starter DesireHD
  • Start date
  • Views 7,395
DesireHD

DesireHD

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, i was looking round youtube and found this, i dont take any credit for it, i just wanted to share it here. The video was posted 20ish hours ago so this definitely works.

This works on ps4 and xbox one as far as im aware (i did it on xb1, the video was on ps4)

Steps
  1. Start bo3 on any account (not the one you want to change stats on)
  2. Go to the public match screen
  3. Add the account you want to change the stats on with a second controller (as if you were going to play splitscreen)
  4. Remove the second controller
  5. have your friend, whos stats you want to copy, join your game
  6. tell your friend to leave and as soon as they do spam A/X to re add your second controller
  7. The level will be copied

The only thing left to do is find a way to make it stick.
Hope this helps.

If anyone does find a way to make it stick pls pm me if not post it below, thanks.

Update 1 - Changing clan tag doesnt work, if you wait 20 seconds after changing it you will go back to original level. Tried changing emblem, the emblem changes and the level stays but it changes back after 20ish seconds, might be something in that.

Last edited:
L

Love gaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
As soon as you copy the stats try and change clan tag/emblem/change all classes and start a public match finish the game. Go back to back to public match screen disable app and restart ps4....sign into your duplicated account and start bo3.
I'm not saying it's the answer I'm just trying throw out ideas

Kent Taylor

Kent Taylor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You copied this from StraightUpNukey 
Oh just read your entire post

DesireHD

DesireHD

Reaction score
Sin$
Just an update if anyone can help me to get this working i will give them a free lvl 404 account with dark matter + hero gear

YMR99

YMR99

Reaction score
Sin$
Just an update if anyone can help me to get this working i will give them a free lvl 404 account with dark matter + hero gear

Hi Danny10900 HD just to let you now i can help you get this working im availiable now so if you want to im ready and i will do it with you and help you.

TheLagacyMiner

TheLagacyMiner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anybody want to do this glitch with me? Inv TheLagacyMiner

DesireHD

DesireHD

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi Danny10900 HD just to let you now i can help you get this working im availiable now so if you want to im ready and i will do it with you and help you.
Im online now whats your gt

DesireHD

DesireHD

Reaction score
Sin$
Just updated post so just tell me anything youve found out and i will add it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register