Patched Possible AC dupe

• Thread starter LucidShinoda
  • Start date
  • Views 1,129
LucidShinoda

LucidShinoda

Reaction score
Sin$
So have just been using old dupe tactics from MOC and trying them out on the new hanger we can buy via SR DLC and I think I might be on to something.

STEPS I HAVE TRIED THUS FAR:

1) Get into aircraft inside of hanger.

2) Pull heist via phone

3) Hold start and as you let go of start, tap RT(XB1) & A buttons. (I was pulled into a black loading screen for roughly 15 secs)

4) Eventually get pulled into heist room with fuzzy filter over-lay but can't move. Pull up phone to kill yourself.

5) Spawn back in front of Hanger.

That is a far as I have made it but seems to be something here.....

Apokalypt

Apokalypt

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
So have just been using old dupe tactics from MOC and trying them out on the new hanger we can buy via SR DLC and I think I might be on to something.

2) Pull heist via phone

3) Hold start and as you let go of start, tap RT(XB1) & A buttons. (I was pulled into a black loading screen for roughly 15 secs)

4) Eventually get pulled into heist room with fuzzy filter over-lay but can't move. Pull up phone to kill yourself.

you don't need to do start

eLordyy

eLordyy

Reaction score
Sin$
I have 2 hydras
you cant sell hydras so unless you can dupe any of the new SR planes its not gonna help 

2) Pull heist via phone

Are you using the finale or a setup mission?

Fiending666

Fiending666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you cant sell hydras so unless you can dupe any of the new SR planes its not gonna help 

Are you using the finale or a setup mission?
I'm just saying and you can't sell the dupe when you dupe a new plane

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Taking a Pegasus Aircraft like the Hydra into the hangar will give you a free copy in your hangar.

This is not a dupe. That's just game mechanics.

MRxGRIME

MRxGRIME

Reaction score
Sin$
Kinda like the insurgent and the custom.. got one in your garage and the stock one on the Pegasus list?

B

BENJIMANYAHOO

Reaction score
Sin$
Only works with the hydra
Ha i have a chrome titan big shiny bird in the sky but ive done more than that savage hydra buzzard but i do have a question can ya do anything to any of the old planes helicopters that isnt just paint

C

Cookieman6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ha i have a chrome titan big shiny bird in the sky but ive done more than that savage hydra buzzard but i do have a question can ya do anything to any of the old planes helicopters that isnt just paint
With the Cuban u can add bombs

Top Bottom
Login
Register