Good theory:wink:
Will test:smile:

ItsAce0

ItsAce0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Spam E/Right D-Pad?

Someone on ps4 could press right dpad on moc, use recent activity and see if you can use LSC?

XGtAbOsSX

XGtAbOsSX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I will have to try this . A friend and I were trying this with the MOC and the car wash . Got various results. otr. Visible on my screen but invisible to others. Put under the map . All would depend on different scenarios. You can also switch weapons while driving in. While driving in , tap the button to change weapons to drive inside of LSC

Truegta5

Truegta5

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Been there tried it when MOC first got released don’t come off nothing waste of time

XGtAbOsSX

XGtAbOsSX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just thought I would let everyone know. .. You can no longer pull into lsc with the pause menu, switching guns or going to home screen while pulling in.. . R* has patched it lmao :roflmao:

Hu3Shotz

Hu3Shotz

Getting There
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Just thought I would let everyone know. .. You can no longer pull into lsc with the pause menu, switching guns or going to home screen while pulling in.. . R* has patched it lmao :roflmao:
No they havent? If your talking about avoiding the lsc animation so you get the right dpad option to enter lsc then yeah thats not patched

XGtAbOsSX

XGtAbOsSX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea. My boy just did it . For some reason I'm not able to do so . I have switched sessions several times and no matter what I am getting sucked in. ..

Maybe I need to switch characters or something

That's what it was lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom
Login
Register