What's new

Patched Possibility to enter LSC and MOC simultaneously

J

Jasont

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There could be a potential to bring old patched MOC dupe glitch aka “ding dupe” back to life. As far as I understand some of duplication glitches are based on the car entering/exiting two places at once. Based on that assumption, you could possibly enter LSC and MOC at the same time using “home” or PS4 button trick. If you press and release it right after you crossed the LSC garage door threshold, you will be able to drive inside LSC and you will have an “e” option to start modifying (see video). If MOC if parked close to garage door, you will have two “e” options at the same time. First thing that came to mind is to glide with deluxo towards MOC after pressing garage “e” button and then, after hearing another ding, press e again. Unfortunately you cannot enter MOC in glide mode. I don't know how this could be exploited, may be someone will find a way to enter both places at once.

N

Navy Davey

☠️Kidnap the Sandy Claws☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Good theory:wink:
Will test:smile:

I

ItsAce0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spam E/Right D-Pad?

Someone on ps4 could press right dpad on moc, use recent activity and see if you can use LSC?

X

XGtAbOsSX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will have to try this . A friend and I were trying this with the MOC and the car wash . Got various results. otr. Visible on my screen but invisible to others. Put under the map . All would depend on different scenarios. You can also switch weapons while driving in. While driving in , tap the button to change weapons to drive inside of LSC

L

Lolxdd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
tried this ages back you can't do it

T

Truegta5

Getting There
Reaction score
Been there tried it when MOC first got released don’t come off nothing waste of time

X

XGtAbOsSX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just thought I would let everyone know. .. You can no longer pull into lsc with the pause menu, switching guns or going to home screen while pulling in.. . R* has patched it lmao :roflmao:

H

Hu3Shotz

Getting There
Reaction score
Just thought I would let everyone know. .. You can no longer pull into lsc with the pause menu, switching guns or going to home screen while pulling in.. . R* has patched it lmao :roflmao:
No they havent? If your talking about avoiding the lsc animation so you get the right dpad option to enter lsc then yeah thats not patched

X

XGtAbOsSX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea. My boy just did it . For some reason I'm not able to do so . I have switched sessions several times and no matter what I am getting sucked in. ..

Maybe I need to switch characters or something

That's what it was lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom