What's new

Solved Possibilities of Modding

E

Elite772

Reaction score
Sin$
I just have one quick question regarding the possibilities in usermap modding. Is it possible to edit the "Run-Time Maximum" of an item to be one less than the # of items on the map with modding?

For instance in the event of user-created switch-activated doors, You place 2 Grav-lifts down but set the Run-Time Maximum to 1 therefore only 1 Grav-lift can be acitivated at once. This way the grav-lift set to open the door will not randomly spawn at 180 seconds without the switch being triggered.

I would just like to know what is possible before my XPort gets here. Thanks in advance! :cool:

E

Eazy B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Um if im understanding correctly, xpargas is wrong. You can set the maximum to be lower and it should work.

Upvote 0
E

Elite772

Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't opened up any of the modding programs as of yet, so you're saying there IS an option in either Forge 2.5 or any of the other programs that allows you to adjust the Run-Time Max? Because in the Forge on Halo 3, your run-time max needs to be >= the number of that item on your map.

(Couldn't find the edit button sorry for double post)
EDIT: Nevermind, I just saw some "Item Properties Window" in someone's signature displaying Run-Time Max and Min so there must be a way. Thank you :thumbup:

Upvote 0
M

Mcmodder

Reaction score
Sin$
i think u can as i think iv done it before when i was messing about hmm il have a look and
xpargas dont say nope till u know you dont know much about modding so dont mislead other members.:cursing:

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register