Possessed 360

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by k0m1kaz33, Dec 10, 2008 with 5 replies and 321 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. k0m1kaz33

k0m1kaz33 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    My 360 is possessed its like a women. I open it all up then play with her for a while, then I dont talk to her for a while, then when I want to play her again, i get rrod. WTF. I cant go to the next line because my enter key isnt working so deal with it. I downloaded my nxe today and i played h3 for 2 mins then i get rrod. The box has been open for like 1 year now and no probs. when i get rrod i can wait like 10 mins then i can boot t the dash for like 5 mins tops then i get rrod again... My first assumtion was that it had been over heating but then i said how is it possible, cuz it should not be doing this now that it is cooled. Help plz

2. xl All Pro lx

xl All Pro lx Getting There

Ratings:
    your 360 is just open ? sitting there ?

3. OP
    k0m1kaz33

k0m1kaz33 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Correct. And it has been fine ever since. (NXE i think is wat caused the prob....)

4. xl All Pro lx

xl All Pro lx Getting There

Ratings:
    so there is probably like tons of crap in it?

5. Mandela

Mandela Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I read that it is do to the NXE.
    source: NXE launch marred by RRoD reports

6. OP
    k0m1kaz33

k0m1kaz33 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    For all i know, it is over heating and is not rrod because if i put it straight up the only ones that light up are the bottom left, top left, and bottom right. the only dead one is top right so i think its over heating. I am going to go to frys and get some cooling paste.