Possessed 360

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by k0m1kaz33, Dec 10, 2008 with 5 replies and 309 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. k0m1kaz33

k0m1kaz33 Getting There

Ratings:
    My 360 is possessed its like a women. I open it all up then play with her for a while, then I dont talk to her for a while, then when I want to play her again, i get rrod. WTF. I cant go to the next line because my enter key isnt working so deal with it. I downloaded my nxe today and i played h3 for 2 mins then i get rrod. The box has been open for like 1 year now and no probs. when i get rrod i can wait like 10 mins then i can boot t the dash for like 5 mins tops then i get rrod again... My first assumtion was that it had been over heating but then i said how is it possible, cuz it should not be doing this now that it is cooled. Help plz

2. xl All Pro lx

xl All Pro lx Member

Ratings:
    your 360 is just open ? sitting there ?

3. OP
    k0m1kaz33

k0m1kaz33 Getting There

Ratings:
    Correct. And it has been fine ever since. (NXE i think is wat caused the prob....)

4. xl All Pro lx

xl All Pro lx Member

Ratings:
    so there is probably like tons of crap in it?

5. Mandela

Mandela Getting There

Ratings:
    I read that it is do to the NXE.
    source: [Click here to view the link]

6. OP
    k0m1kaz33

k0m1kaz33 Getting There

Ratings:
    For all i know, it is over heating and is not rrod because if i put it straight up the only ones that light up are the bottom left, top left, and bottom right. the only dead one is top right so i think its over heating. I am going to go to frys and get some cooling paste.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.