What's new

Discussion [POLL] Those of you in Cheater's Pool - Did you share money?

If you are in the Cheater's Pool, did you share money?

• Total voters
NYC

NYC

AKA BrettsMοds
Frame In Gold Modder Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
So after taking a little survey of my friends who were thrown in the cheater's pool and my friends who weren't thrown in the cheater's pool, it seems like the only ones who were labeled as cheaters were people who shared large sums of money with others.

This could be a modder giving out money to people, or legit players who thought they'd be nice and share a $1 billion bounty with others.

So I'd like to know, if you are in the cheater's pool, did you share money or not?

Mega Xis

Mega Xis

Wᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟғ
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not in the cheater pool myself but I do know that my friends who are... All shared money with their other friends, thinking they were being nice.
Cockstar punished them for being nice, those jerks.

mrsheen

mrsheen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Finally got back online.

AFAIK I'm not in the cheaters pool (no dunce cap or notification) BUT I have $0 in the bank - all gone!

All cars are still good though!

Onlineweare

Onlineweare

Inspiration is key
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
i'm not in the cheaters pool and I've shared billions

NYC

NYC

AKA BrettsMοds
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not in the cheater pool myself but I do know that my friends who are... All shared money with their other friends, thinking they were being nice.
Cockstar punished them for being nice, those jerks.
That's why I'm thinking that sharing money is the trigger for the cheater's pool.

I should really vote yes and not in cheater's pool for this. My profile I hosted on obviously is in the cheater pool, but my main where I just got $2 bill from a bounty is still fine.

Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I vote no on behalf of the many players I have met in the Cheaters Pool who just claimed a modded bounty and are now labeled as a cheater.

NYC

NYC

AKA BrettsMοds
Reaction score
Sin$
I vote no on behalf of the many players I have met in the Cheaters Pool who just claimed a modded bounty and are now labeled as a cheater.
You don't know if they didn't share that money, though.

The Guy You Know

The Guy You Know

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have shared over 40 billion and have over 18 billion and I'm not in the cheaters pool.

Mega Xis

Mega Xis

Wᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟғ
Reaction score
Sin$
Claiming a bounty and getting the money give to you are different, claiming a bounty shows up as "other" on social club (which obviously gets you banned). Getting the money given to you shows up as shared in social club (some get put in cheaters while others don't, they don't know who's innocent)

That's how they're choosing to put you in the cheaters pool or not...I think

Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't know if they didn't share that money, though.

Well out of everyone I have spoken to, I'm sure some of them haven't shared money. I don't think it's the sharing money but the fact that people are receiving modified money amounts.

Evil Deeds

Evil Deeds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Rockstar just searched on their severs and threw everyone with over a Billion in there, If youre not in there yet dont worry you will be

NYC

NYC

AKA BrettsMοds
Reaction score
Sin$
Claiming a bounty and getting the money give to you are different, claiming a bounty shows up as "other" on social club (which obviously gets you banned). Getting the money given to you shows up as shared in social club (some get put in cheaters while others don't, they don't know who's innocent)

That's how they're choosing to put you in the cheaters pool or not...I think
My bounty I claimed on my main shows up under "Jobs".

mrsheen

mrsheen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I had less than 50mil and got reset to $0. I had however clocked over $1bill made and spent $1bill. Also shared with others in the lobby (Private only). This was all done via wan5's bypass.

User00983728

User00983728

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was being nice and gave everyone 250 mil and and got raged at for doing it lol next day thrown i cheaters (dummy account)

NYC

NYC

AKA BrettsMοds
Reaction score
Sin$
I guess we'll find out tomorrow who else gets thrown in the cheater's pool. I would assume the update tomorrow will fix the tunables mod, though.

P

Poptarts

Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
kids actually bought money from me lol, made $135 in 2 days and i charged $5 a person

Vizionz4D

Vizionz4D

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Every time i give myself money in the cheaters pool im always set back to 0

Top Bottom
Login
Register