LilCheesy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just wondering how many people are skipping school for modern warfare 2

Bay Area Kang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
College education or video games. hmm.

Deff going to school. MW2 will always be at my house.

TehPhelix

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sacrificing education for a video game is stupid. Anybody who does needs to rethink their priorities.

Novaa

Reaction score
I'll be playing it all day because I got kicked out of college and now looking for a job lol.

zmasterg

zmasterg
Reaction score
i would but i had a ball game today like at 6, then im going to get the game at 12
I would skip but its a rule you gotta be at school day after game.
At least half day 2maro and no school wednesday

P47RICK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually lucked out :tongue: . I have Tuesday AND Wednesday off for school. And then of course comes thanksgiving break.

**Also had Monday off**

xBlaZed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plenty of time to play the game. defiantly going to school. but once I am home im going to play all night and the whole next day. thank you veterans day.

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I have 3 classes.:thumbup: Get out at 11:40 picking up MW2. Then have to go to the dentist at 1:00 then coming back home and playing.

Supermagma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How long did Modern Warfare last? about 2 years.....

this one will last the same, if not longer...why bunk off school for just 1 day, seriously its pathetic!

Cybergate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
why should I skip school when I already have MW2 since the 6th and already 695 Gamerscore at it and a level 34??? I haz MW2 since friday hahahahaha!!!

magic potatos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok? Im gonna skip school...not that I have a choice...some kid hit me in the back so I broke his arm=)
Karate teaches fun=)

btw im suspended for 2 weeks=)

-Ghost-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no, skipping school for something that you can do later is dumb... the game isnt going anywhere... unless you tell me your address and i steal it :thumbup:

Warbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I'm rather ill, so modern warfare 2 - laying in bed :thumbup::thumbup:

TehPhelix

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
xi Kr0n1c ix said:
im skipping cause im still in HS so i think its ok to miss one day =p
Stupid....

REDSTAR 105 said:
Lets see, pointless middle school ****, or long awaited game... yea, its kinda clear.
Yeah I know right? Honestly getting an education, being successful at life, and getting a good job in the future is OBVIOUSLY more important then a game that will be there when you get home. Wen u plaiz gamez durin skool u lernz to tlk lke thiz

hippiskillz said:
why should I skip school when I already have MW2 since the 6th and already 695 Gamerscore at it and a level 34??? I haz MW2 since friday hahahahaha!!!
Would you like a cookie? Or perhaps the jar to put it in? NOBODY GIVES A ****. I have had it since Halloween, oh boy am I super cool now? Pathetic.

Top Bottom