• Thread starter halolordkiller3
  • Start date
  • Views 2,713
halolordkiller3

halolordkiller3

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
ok well seeing as ppl already found the checksum cough jester cough lol, let me ask you this.

do you really want an online mod tut? meaning go online in matchmaking and start modding again like ppl did in cod4 and waw, but b4 u vote let me rfresh ur mind on the past first

Halo 2: Was great then was released to the community now the game went down for online play caz well u kinda get ****ed if u mod now and it wasnt fun when EVERYONE was doing it.

Halo 3: well there were no ONLINE mods but closest u can get was forge and custom games really and even then it went down hill caz how many times is the same wuestion on this site asked, but reworded every single time saying something along these lines
"hi im new to modding. where can i download a flying turret mod?"
"is there a way to mod in mm if so i wantz dual weild laser!"
"some one on this site make me a mm mod where u can haz recon and play as a grunt"

do we really even want to start the whole halo 3 thing again? yeah thought so....

COD4:
Untitled-12.png

2 WEEKS LATER
Untitled1-1.png

1 WEEK LATER
Untitled2.png

FEW DAYS LATER
Untitled4.png

VERY NEXT DAY
Untitled3.png

Pictures explain it all! lol

COD WAW: Same as COD4

MW2: (yet to be seen)

So its up to you guys who hold the key to modding MW2. its in your hands thought i just refresh EVERYONE'S mind on the whole modding idea's. so yeah lol either only do campaign mods or spill the beans but if u do spill the beans dont be shocked if u c the update sooner or later!

a deeper b1ue

a deeper b1ue

Ghost in the machine
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
It depends on the difficulty of the online mods. If there are mods I would want them to be hard to set up and require some knowledge so that every noob doesn't do it.

Other then that, no.

C

CodModzZ4u

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I would want them. They will get patched anyway, so the community might as well enjoy them for a few weeks and then it will be patched.

Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Frame In Gold Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
NO WAY! Online mods are not fun at all, the campaign isnt as competetive as online. Campaign Mods are a yes just think about it, what are we playing the campaign for?

- Gamerscore
- To enjoy the story (Which we can do over and over with or without mods)

Now online, we play online to compete, to show our worth on the game. We have many factors that need to be taken into account when we are playing, K/D, leaderboard status, guns etc. With mods this will spoil the the gameplay not for you but for everyone else, they wont get a look in into getting a decent amount of kills never mind winning a game.

So a simple answer to your poll would be NO.

One more thing: If you mod the online game, do it with friends in a private match.

U

unknown v2

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
combatburt said:
Yeah I would want them. They will get patched anyway, so the community might as well enjoy them for a few weeks and then it will be patched.

Too bad you won't be getting them.

alexjowen said:
NO WAY! Online mods are not fun at all, the campaign isnt as competetive as online. Campaign Mods are a yes just think about it, what are we playing the campaign for?

- Gamerscore
- To enjoy the story (Which we can do over and over with or without mods)

Now online, we play online to compete, to show our worth on the game. We have many factors that need to be taken into account when we are playing, K/D, leaderboard status, guns etc. With mods this will spoil the the gameplay not for you but for everyone else, they wont get a look in into getting a decent amount of kills never mind winning a game.

So a simple answer to your poll would be NO.

One more thing: If you mod the online game, do it with friends in a private match.

:thumbup:

Online MM mods aren't happening from what I've seen. The data isn't obvious in the profiles and is most likely on servers.

chris213

chris213

Android™
Reaction score
Sin$
I wouldn't want mods in online, it would ruin it. The modding should stay where it is, in campaign.

Modified

Modified

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
alexjowen said:
This.

M

Maple Syrup751

Reaction score
Sin$
release them..there gonna get patched withen a month maybe less...might as well enjoy them for a lil

N

NicksMods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Maple Syrup751 said:
release them..there gonna get patched withen a month maybe less...might as well enjoy them for a lil
How about you enjoy the game that has been out just barley 1 week?

H

HOBO POW3R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Maple Syrup751 said:
With no release, no patch.....

J

joshandrok

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Maple Syrup751 said:

There is nothing to release so it doesn't matter. . .

|337 K|D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
word, dont do a video tut, on youtube...and only shall be posted in text or in vip

N

NicksMods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Diggy502 said:
word, dont do a video tut, on youtube...and only shall be posted in text or in vip

Even if it was text only some little kiddie would want to be popular so he would quickly make a video and put it on youtube for some subscribers.

Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Frame In Gold Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
People just leave it, it took knowledge and alot of experience to modify the campaign. It has only been done once for the public to see and use. Use the modded campign and have fun that way, why shouldnt thousands of people suffer a loss in their stats by the hands of people that used a program to mod their game, they shouldnt have to its not ethical and you cant justify why it should be done. Yes this website is a place for hacking and modding but if you want to do something to your game do it where you cant damage other peoples stats AKA private match.. Now im rambling so I am going to end this post with a big fat YOU CANT MOD THE ONLINE MULTIPLAYER

|337 K|D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
SotG Caboose said:

Yesterday i talked to unknown he said he doesnt know anything about the checksum...
So clearing this up is it jester or unknown that knows the checks sum...Also on a diffrent website i seen a cod mw2 modding program.. that keep the check sum the same.

Lost4468

Lost4468

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Its not going to happen. All the data for online play is stored on the servers, and the _MP files all have RSA.

Top Bottom
Login
Register