Sin$
Why did you vote what you voted?

I voted zombies, it never harmed n e 1

X

xiB o U n C e3x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think everything (especially zombies :smile:)
If u want 10th/infections get em, if u don't but get into a game where someone does have infections or something just backout
Not hard

P0p

P0p

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
DO it offline and at your own time. Don't ruin this game and if you try I hope to god, Treyarch brings the banhammer down and resets everything you do and anyone else involved.

Brando 7s

Brando 7s

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
DO it offline and at your own time. Don't ruin this game and if you try I hope to god, Treyarch brings the banhammer down and resets everything you do and anyone else involved.
This

Illusory

TROLOLOLOLOLOL

Getting There
Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope if it does it stays offline.
It would be nice to see how you actually rank across everybody without all the people tht aren't legit.
Can't say if it is moddable that i won't join in.

Rally

Rally

Experienced Member
Mythical Veteran Tutorial Creator Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I belive this was all said before mw2 came out. And look what happened too that game(fail).

ooZeeKoo

ooZeeKoo

Se7en Vetran
Reaction score
Sin$
yes and no,

NO: because i want to enjoy the game and have fun, once u mod it, its boring and pointless.

YES: because if it is i'll be making a s*** load of $$$ from kids at school and possibly here. (thats if people donate for free lobbies)

Brando 7s

Brando 7s

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea, that's what I did with mw2, can't beat em join em, so I just help with the patch editing for TEAMBEASTMOD3 (no advertising intended)

CLUTCHxCITY

Mr CxC 7s

Contributor
Hardened Veteran Free Hoster 5th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
ithink tenth lobbies should definitely be in the game its help make some extra $$ and it takes the time from unlocks etc you can just have everything but i hate ppl that that scam or just b**** with infections in public

B

bumpstah

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd rather nothing got modded, especially zombies.

Zombies is my favourite mode of them all, and I'm ridiculously good at it. Because it's modded, people will always think you're a fkn cheater. :frown:

Brando 7s

Brando 7s

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd rather nothing got modded, especially zombies.

Zombies is my favourite mode of them all, and I'm ridiculously good at it. Because it's modded, people will always think you're a fkn cheater. :frown:
Very true, you poor thing, look what leaderboard mods has done to this guy :tongue:

B

Big Kong Boss

Reaction score
Sin$
I am leaning towards both sides.

Sure, let them mod SOME aspects such as offline and Zombies. Everyone has a curiosity to see what can be done with the game. Make 10th (or 14th) lobbies. I don't think that will harm other players since you have to buy your guns and camo (or get a CoD Points hack). Everyone is going to have the same guns in the end.

However, I say no because after the crazy fest that was MW2, I think all of us just want a fair game now. OMA Danger Close Noob-Tubes and Commando are finally gone. I want to enjoy that now haha. I think Treyarch got this game right, I don't want online mods to ruin it. I want to be able to say that I lost a gun fight because I wasn't looking at that alleyway, not because someone has an auto-aim chopper gunner. Legit leader boards would be nice to have in a Call of Duty game too. I just want to be able to enjoy some coffee and play some Team Tactical or Zombies with my buddies when the game comes out :smile:

So...yeah. I hope someone agrees with me.

ZephyrModz

ZephyrModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would like everything modded but I would stay offline. If I needed a few extra bucks, I would think of going online but I'll never know.

R

Rickles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Only offline and zombies. Honestly, people modded TOO much in MW2. It wasn't bad in WaW and CoD 4, but Modern Warfare 2 was trashed because of it.

WickedxJosh

WickedxJosh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Reason I want it to be modded:

1. So I can make more money off whatever you guys can cone up with.

2. To prove to treyarch they are not as secure as they think they are.

I most likely wont mod my main account depending on what it is though.

I EAT BABIES

I EAT BABIES

Do you own a Johnny West?
Reaction score
Sin$
every thing just so every one will hate jd_2020 for lieing.

DEVIL D0G

DEVIL D0G

Sinner Hardened Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes for teh lulz at the devs that said "er yeah it's umodable" I want to watch them cry at their own demise mwahahaha

Top Bottom
Login
Register