What's new

Solved Police Wheels On Any Car From Save Editor?

• Thread starter Digital HD
  • Start date
  • Views 276
D

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Reaction score
Is there anyway to get police wheels on any vehicle using the save editor? I was thinking of getting a Granger or Strainer in my garage and making it look undercover but what would top it all off is having actual police wheels.

F

Frost

Lich King
Retired
Reaction score
I remember somebody making a thread asking the same question a while back, just can't remember what they said. I'll give it a quick Google search, but I do believe that you can.

D

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Reaction score
I remember somebody making a thread asking the same question a while back, just can't remember what they said. I'll give it a quick Google search, but I do believe that you can.
Alright thank you :smile:

N

NYC

AKA BrettsMοds
Reaction score
Every car has a default wheel type. The cop wheels are considered the "default wheel" for that specific car, and is assigned the default wheel value in the save editor. However, if you put the default wheel value on another car, it will show the default wheels for that specific car, and not for the cop car. So in short, no, it is not possible to get the EXACT same wheels. There are wheels which are similar, though.

Hope that makes sense.

D

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Reaction score
Every car has a default wheel type. The cop wheels are considered the "default wheel" for that specific car, and is assigned the default wheel value in the save editor. However, if you put the default wheel value on another car, it will show the default wheels for that specific car, and not for the cop car. So in short, no, it is not possible to get the EXACT same wheels. There are wheels which are similar, though.

Hope that makes sense.
Thank you. That makes sense. I put a similar looking wheel on but I figured I would ask if you could put the actual police wheels on.

Top Bottom