• Start date
  • Views 1,947
UES Roleplay

UES Roleplay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
CIINQWp.png

If you are looking for a serious, professional, and organized emergency service role-play organization, then maybe you should check out Universal Emergency Services. UES is not easy to get into. Core law enforcement values are at the heart of our organization. Any individual looking for organization, professionalism, and realism should consider our organization.

UES ROLEPLAY IS SEEKING TO HIRE TWENTY POLICE OFFICERS FOR CC17-026.

UES ROLEPLAY IS SEEKING TO HIRE TEN CIVILIANS FOR POSITIONS IN CIVILIAN OPERATIONS

APPLICATION DEADLINE IS 07/30/2017. THIS IS THE THIRD OF FOUR OPPORTUNITIES TO JOIN THIS YEAR.

EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION ORGANIZATION

As an equal opportunity/affirmative action organization, Universal Emergency Services encourages all potential applicants, regardless of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, or ancestry, to apply for positions within Universal Emergency Services. Minorities and females are encouraged to apply.

DUTIES

UES members are sworn staff dedicated to upholding and enforcing all in-game laws as well as organizational standards, to protecting lives and property, and to maintaining peace and order within the community, including but not limited to, role-playing for extended periods of time in various roles, assisting UES staff and individuals unaffiliated with UES on personal time, and assisting in the development of Universal Emergency Services.

QUALIFICATIONS

To be eligible to take part in the recruitment process for UES, applicants must possess the following qualifications:

Minimum 15 years of age at time of appointment
Xbox One console
Xbox One headset
Xbox Live gold membership
Working copy of Grand Theft Auto V
Computer that can be used while playing *Preferred, individuals without a computer may apply
A cursory background check may be performed at time of application

REQUIREMENTS

Knowledge of U.S traffic laws
Must be fluent in speaking the English language

HIRING PROCESS

A five-phase hiring process will be utilized in assessing applicants. Each phase will be used as a means to determine an applicants suitability for employment as a Universal Emergency Services member.

Application
Background Investigation
Oral Assessment
Ranking Interview with Departmental Administration or Executive Administration
UES Police Officers Standards and Training Academy

Eligibility for appointment is conditional upon the applicants ability to pass each of the five phases. Additionally, a two month probationary period will be required for all new appointments. Two months of service are considered an "on-the-job" analysis of the individuals ability to perform all tasks and maintain all expectations of a UES member. The inability of an individual to qualify or failure to report in any phase of the examination will eliminate that person from further testing and consideration.

General Information

Shift Schedule: Universal Emergency Services operates role-plays four days a week. Patrols generally start and finish between 6:00 PM CST and 12:00 AM CST.
Training Program: Upon employment, UES applicants attend a, minimum 18 hour, training academy with Universal Emergency Services P.O.S.T staff.
Probation: Upon graduation from our academy, members serve two months probation before obtaining certified status.

Click here to view one of our videos!
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/ues-respond-to-the-call.1167328/

If interested, contact one of the following individuals. They will supply our websites URL and also our youtube channel. They can also be contacted for questions, comments, or concerns.

A Drunk Tree
Edsel
The Voir Dire

Feel free to post any questions below.

Last edited:
FGE
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Gifter
Reaction score
Sin$
Man this clan is crazy its like applying for a job but its worth it

UES Roleplay

UES Roleplay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Man this clan is crazy its like applying for a job but its worth it
Many people don't have the patience to go through such a rigorous hiring process. Those who do are rewarded with a realistic, organized, and professional experience.

Retribution

Retribution

Dépaysement
Reporter Mythical Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Too bad applications are closed. I wanted to join a clan like this but everywhere I've looked... I see nothing interesting.

UES Roleplay

UES Roleplay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Too bad applications are closed. I wanted to join a clan like this but everywhere I've looked... I see nothing interesting.
We're sorry you couldn't catch us this time around! If you'd like more information, feel free to contact a representative. Hopefully we'll see your application on August 1st, 2014.

UES_IA

UES_IA

Reaction score
Sin$
Dear all future applicants for August 1st 2014,

I am from UES Internal Affairs and I have seen a fair share of good and bad applications. One thing that I can suggest to all of you whom look to apply in the month of August; please review and look up police guidelines and procedures. This will allow you to by-pass and put yourself ahead of all other applicants. You may also want to review some Law Enforcement Oral Board Interview questions. This as well will put you ahead of other applicants. So, please take these things into consideration and put yourself on the top.

Best of luck and hope to see you all very soon!

UES Roleplay

UES Roleplay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dear all future applicants for August 1st 2014,

I am from UES Internal Affairs and I have seen a fair share of good and bad applications. One thing that I can suggest to all of you whom look to apply in the month of August; please review and look up police guidelines and procedures. This will allow you to by-pass and put yourself ahead of all other applicants. You may also want to review some Law Enforcement Oral Board Interview questions. This as well will put you ahead of other applicants. So, please take these things into consideration and put yourself on the top.

Best of luck and hope to see you all very soon!
We couldn't agree more IA! It is extremely important that you all utilize your resources and learn about what it takes to get hired on with UES. Our hiring process is extremely similar to that of a real hiring process for a real police officer. You are competing with individuals for a position. Anything to give you an advantage should be utilized.

FGE
Reaction score
Sin$
Training tonight boys got my new mic and I'm ready

FGE
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry i had to leav last night im sorry but when my aunt calls me i have to go. I hope i have not been disqualified thanks.

UES Roleplay

UES Roleplay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry i had to leav last night im sorry but when my aunt calls me i have to go. I hope i have not been disqualified thanks.

Please refer your concerns to your TAC instructors. As long as you communicate with us, you will be fine.

UES Roleplay

UES Roleplay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Congrats to graduates of CC14-015! This class set records for highest attendance on training days and graduation rate. Of the 64 individuals that applied, only twelve were hired. Of the twelve that were hired, all but one has graduated from the academy. Great job to all of you, we are proud!

As for the rest of you, prepare yourself for our hiring process. It is competitive. We do not simply hire any and all who apply. You are competing for a position against individuals who are police explorers/officers, individuals who are going to college and studying law enforcement, and individuals who simply want to role-play. UES is setting the bar for the role-play community. Take the chance to be a part of one of the greatest organizations out there and apply on August 1st, 2014!

UES Roleplay

UES Roleplay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Applications open in 8 days! Prepare yourself if you're interested and contact a representative if you have any questions.

UES Roleplay

UES Roleplay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Applications will be closing August 15th, 2014. Make sure to get your application in before then! Good luck.

UES Roleplay

UES Roleplay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why join a clan when you could join an organization? UES is setting the bar for emergency service role-play! Take part in the change and set the example today. We have been operating non-stop since December 16th, 2009. This is with no interruption whatsoever. If you're looking for a stable, professional, and organized role-play community, UES is the perfect choice for you.

UES Roleplay

UES Roleplay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Be sure to get your application in. Applications close on the 15th!

UES Roleplay

UES Roleplay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Only three days left to get your application in!

Top Bottom
Login
Register