What's new

Solved police outfit with gloves on last gen (help?)

• Thread starter nestor1924
  • Start date
  • Views 1,081
N

nestor1924

Reaction score
So i have the police outfit saved but im sure its impossible to wear gloves with this outfit in lastbgen but in current gen its normal when going to the store, now ive seen players online (ps3) wearing cop outfits with gloves so i was wondering if there is a glitch for that?? Im very iterested cause i really want a swat outfit with the entire police outfit... anyway how this players done this? Thanks!!!

N

nestor1924

Reaction score
Could i get ban for using this mod? And in case this is a succes and saved the outfit, how can i fix back to normal the single player mode? Will single player be glitched forever?

Last edited:
M

mathmattx

Reaction score
Could i get ban for using this mod? And in case this is a succes and saved the outfit, how can i fix back to normal the single player mode? Will single player be glitched forever?
No worries at all on ban as it only does outfit glitches. 10's of thousand's of people cant be wrong.

The only glitched save file will be the one save you use. You still have 14 more slots that will not be glitched.

N

nestor1924

Reaction score
Ok did it and it worked, i can put on any top with the cop belt but.... still cant let me put gloves to the police outfit itself... is there anything im missing? Im talking about puting gloves to the police outfit itself without changing the police shirt/top (the original police top) ive seen it on quite a few players more often now and i know theres got to be a way to do it...

M

mathmattx

Reaction score
I have gloves on my cop outfit. One with the blue gloves and another with black tact gloves.

M

mathmattx

Reaction score
On further review I have gloves on my modded cop outfits. You would nedd a modder to make you an accout with that if you wanted og outfit with gloves. Sorry for confusion.

N

nestor1924

Reaction score
Ok so you basically have to have a modded axcoubt for that

N

nestor1924

Reaction score
Can any modder do this if i encounter him online? or do i have to isntall mods aswell??? Can moddersgive you a police outfit?

M

mathmattx

Reaction score
You can buy a modded account and get whatever outfits you choose/pay for.

I saw someone with a bulletproof vest over a flight suit with a cop belt. Almost made me buy a new account.

Last edited:
N

nestor1924

Reaction score
Yeah but i dont wanna do that, i just wonderig if i can do that with a glitch

P

Post Malone

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Reaction score
Did this get solved?

A

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Can any modder do this if i encounter him online? or do i have to isntall mods aswell??? Can moddersgive you a police outfit?
They would have to log into your account to do the modded outfits.

Top Bottom