What's new

Police 10-13

Exurm

Exurm

Reaction score
Sin$
police1013_webpagelogo.png
Police 10-13 is a video game where you live out your life as a police officer.
This game will be for Xbox One, Ps4, and for PC.
This game is currently being developed and is scheduled to be completed as a stable ALPHA version sometime in 2016.
It will be set in an open world city as well as country areas on a map called Metro. With over 100sq Miles of open world the city is going to have a North American theme with road signs etc.
If you have ever played the LSPDFR or LCPDFR mod for Grand Theft Auto you can kind of have an idea of how this game will be, but this game will be more detailed than the very popular Grand Theft Auto mod.
For more information Please checkout the Police 10-13 Website HERE. Here they have a full list of Features, FAQ, and more.
Also feel free to checkout the Police 10-13 YouTube channel HERE. Here they do a series called Developer Diary where Creative Director Matt Norman talks about how the game is coming together and answers questions people are asking about the game. And also shows some gameplay here and there.

Stoner

Stoner

THC is a natural medicine
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks like it would be pretty good :smile: the only police sort of game I've played is The Getaway Black Monday

Exurm

Exurm

Reaction score
Sin$
Looks like it would be pretty good :smile: the only police sort of game I've played is The Getaway Black Monday
From everything I've read and watched about it, It's going to be amazing. The only police game I've played is The Enforcer

Top Bottom
Login
Register