What's new

Solved Poking Error with Ascension

• Thread starter SmokeDank42
  • Start date
  • Views 689
S

SmokeDank42

Reaction score
Everytime I try to poke changes I always get a error message saying "whoops" does any one know what the problem is?
I know I got my correct ip for my jtag and I have dashlauch installed and I used Alteration with halo 3 no problems.
Any help would be appreciated

R

renegade770

Enthusiast
Reaction score
make sure it actually is the right ip, and that you have the rth xexs running. there will be two popups when you boot reach that say listening and ready to accept information.

S

SmokeDank42

Reaction score
make sure it actually is the right ip, and that you have the rth xexs running. there will be two popups when you boot reach that say listening and ready to accept information.

Thanks for the reply, I made sure I had the right Ip address using xexmenu, I boot the RTElauncher.xex and I always see the pop ups.
Any other ideas?
I might just have to wait for a future release, I think its the program itself I downloaded it from here but I seem to be the only one with the problem.

R

renegade770

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, I made sure I had the right Ip address using xexmenu, I boot the RTElauncher.xex and I always see the pop ups.
Any other ideas?
I might just have to wait for a future release, I think its the program itself I downloaded it from here but I seem to be the only one with the problem.
yeah i dont know what else could be a problem. thats weird.

J

-JaSpeR-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe you've got a wrong version ( nickcas's version ) of Ascension, use the shane's version, it's in the premium section :wink:

Top Bottom