• Thread starter Skepta
  • Start date
  • Views 237,966
Remerge

Remerge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you two have your location set up correctly?
Its because you're soft banned, Go on a normal bot like necro, put your normal location in, wait for it to get to a pokestop to unban you, then the sniper will work

DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Wisdom is Knowledge Knowledge is Power
Programmer 10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you two have your location set up correctly?
well ya i used this plenty of times before man 
Its because you're soft banned, Go on a normal bot like necro, put your normal location in, wait for it to get to a pokestop to unban you, then the sniper will work
thats not why dude u no nothing of what ur talknig about even if i was soft ban it still would find pokemon they just would escape so its not cuz im soft banned.

OMGnanerpus

OMGnanerpus

cyan:wave2:Buying burnt food!
Retired
Lifetime
AzzidReign Jr End of the Year 2012 Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
well ya i used this plenty of times before man 

thats not why dude u no nothing of what ur talknig about even if i was soft ban it still would find pokemon they just would escape so its not cuz im soft banned.
Probably softbanned. They changed the algorithm for detecting bots the other day

DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Reaction score
Sin$
Probably softbanned. They changed the algorithm for detecting bots the other day
so how am i the only one getting softbanned when i aint even bene using a bot in the past 2 days on the pokesniper i use my own location for my house witch is last location i was signed in on i can get on my phone spin a pokestop and get a reward i put on pokesniper go to snipe a pokemon nothing there never. so i dought im softbanned bro.

OMGnanerpus

OMGnanerpus

cyan:wave2:Buying burnt food!
Retired
Lifetime
AzzidReign Jr End of the Year 2012 Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
so how am i the only one getting softbanned when i aint even bene using a bot in the past 2 days on the pokesniper i use my own location for my house witch is last location i was signed in on i can get on my phone spin a pokestop and get a reward i put on pokesniper go to snipe a pokemon nothing there never. so i dought im softbanned bro.
You're not the only one... You're like #3 in the past 2 days. And i get soft banned if i leave it on Auto Snipe for a while. And it doesn't find anything

P

POWERBOX_MODZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Set up two versions of necro
One with your lat lon
One with this(new york) lat:40.71278 lan:-74.00594

Use the same account on each

Bot on the new york one and change walking speed in km to 41.0 .
When finished leveling up switch to bot 1 with your lat lon and bot until it hits one stop successfully close bot ..
Run pokesniper2

blackmagic858

blackmagic858

Reaction score
Sin$
Having an issue.

Get a ton of red text. Beginning with

Received an error while running.
Message : System.UriFormatException: Invalid URI: The hostname could not be parsed.

Anyone having similar issue? Anyone know a fix?

Also says : Please confirm that the PokemonGo servers are online before using pokesniper2.

I confirmed...they are online.

J

jakepaget

Reaction score
Sin$
I normally run the PokeSniper bat file, but it doesn't seem to be working now. Just looks for the Pokémon and never finds them. Can someone help please?

P

POWERBOX_MODZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yessir, also the auto sniper just results in an IP Ban every time now, within 1 hour of using it.
Use it in a virtual machine with a vpn cyberghost
Every hour just switch vpn and run necro incase if soft ban

DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Reaction score
Sin$
ya still does not work i even opened up the app on my phone caught a pokemon to make sure i was not soft banned caught it fine. so i opened pokesniper added my lat and long for my address and get it set up go to snipe a pokemon and nothing no pokemon in this location still???

o Black HaZe o

o Black HaZe o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know if it's safe to snipe yet, or are we waiting on some sort of update. Cause apparently using the old sniping method of teleporting rapidly is getting caught so maybe they're taking that into account?

P

POWERBOX_MODZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know if it's safe to snipe yet, or are we waiting on some sort of update. Cause apparently using the old sniping method of teleporting rapidly is getting caught so maybe they're taking that into account?
They work just run a vpn so your not op banned on your ip

N0VA

N0VA

|PIKA PI!|
Reaction score
Sin$
A lot of the bots are now either down or not working optimally like many people want them too. I say getting hacked Apk or ios versions of the games, with location spoofing, are the safest and best bets as of now.

DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Reaction score
Sin$
any update for this or any other pokesnipers i can use to manually snipe the pokemon at a location instead of using a bot to do it for me..

Boar

Boar

'This Is The Way'
Mythical Veteran Stickied Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Reaction score
Sin$