What's new

Tools PokemonGoAnywhere for Non-Jailbroken iPhones and Android(No Computer Needed)

Owl

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Mythical Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Didn't know if this was posted yet but figured some of you might like to know about this.

iPhone
http://www.cydiageeks.com/hack-pokemon-go-tutuapp-no-jailbreak-computer-needed.html

Andoird
http://techicians.com/tutu-android-apk-app-download/

**WARNING** Make sure you read the page in its entirety to minimize the possibility of you receiving a ban. I will not be responsible nor will I care if you get banned using this method. If you use it right and follow all the instructions you should be fine.

**ALSO** Make sure to read through the thread before posting a question to see if anyone else has posted it and it got answered.

**ByPass Sfoft Ban if You Mess Up** Visit a pokestop, spin it, exit, repeat 40 times, your soft ban will be removed.

Thanks to Boar for the bypass portion.

**UPDATE** For Those having some problems with Andoird
476246a8157ca2d4109e4161ac0754dd.png

Thanks Dayote for testing the Android part
Also thanks to Pximal Pximal for the Android link

*****UPDATE*****
Here is a look at what the latest version of Pokemongoanywhere has to offer
50fea6f833fa16918dc6145f6ec8ab4b.png

714950415af2d7893a5a17f050ad3a4b.png

Last edited:
Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
Too bad not for android but I mean there are programs that are auto farming now anyways.

Owl

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Reaction score
Sin$
Too bad not for android but I mean there are programs that are auto farming now anyways.

Yeah there are, but this method is more for people who don't want to really mess with anything on there computer and kind of just do it all from there iPhone.

H

HellDefender

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any tips as to how to set your location before logging in?

Pximal

Pximal

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
If the control pad keeps disappearing just close the app and load it back up then sign out like normal and when you sign back in it reappears. Also before you login set your location at the top left just google your location with the longitude and latitude. I didn't set mine and it put me in San Fran.

dab

dab

<o/
End of the Year 2018 End of the Year 2017 Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
Didn't know if this was posted yet but figured some of you might like to know about this.

http://www.cydiageeks.com/hack-pokemon-go-tutuapp-no-jailbreak-computer-needed.html

**WARNING** Make sure you read the page in its entirety to minimize the possibility of you receiving a ban. I will not be responsible nor will I care if you get banned using this method. If you use it right and follow all the instructions you should be fine.
When I set my lat and long to my location I get a message saying "I'm about to move 1400 kilometers and my google account might get locked for 4 hours. Do you know anything about this??

Pximal

Pximal

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
When I set my lat and long to my location I get a message saying "I'm about to move 1400 kilometers and my google account might get locked for 4 hours. Do you know anything about this??
If you sign out and then move after a certain amount of time then you shouldn't get softbanned. Been using it since yesterday and I went from uk to San Fran and then back and haven't been softbanned yet (EDIT - depending on where you are going make sure you have enough time to travel and sign out after each use)

Last edited:
DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Wisdom is Knowledge Knowledge is Power
Programmer 10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
this is for iphones and stuff correct?

xJreezy

xJreezy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Their's two different ways for this, their's always the possibility of getting soft banned, meaning basically.. you will not be able to play for a certain amount of hours.

1st Way: allows you to actually play without a jailbreak and puts your location in San Francisco, you are able to use a D Pad to run around.

-I only know of it for iPhone, im sure it works for every smartphone, but i own a iphone.

How To:
1.) On Safari go to http://www.tutuapp.com/
2.) Click the Green button at the bottom, and it will automatically install to your phone
- Go to Settings, General, Device Management, Click on the App and 'Trust"
3.) Now head into the app, right away there should be a Pokemon app, Chinese, so just look for 'Go V1.0.3' (Currently the most up to date one)
4.) click the green rectangle at the bottom of the app, should download, then install
5.) once installed go back to DEvice Management as in step 2.) and trust the app.

2nd Way: Downloads a script, edit using Notepad++ or just leave current settings, it will automatically run around, hit pokestops, and catch every pokemon the script runs into, it will also evolve, and transfer pokemon for you. (on my second account, overnight i went form level 3 to 24)

How To:
1.) Download this File: ***UPDATE*** File is currently being updated, will edit and add as soon as it is back up.

Y

Yugo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, how can i fix this problem. I cant see the pokestops pokemons sometimes its just black screen, and sometimes i see the road but nothing els?

Pximal

Pximal

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, how can i fix this problem. I cant see the pokestops pokemons sometimes its just black screen, and sometimes i see the road but nothing els?
I usually just restart the app a few times seems to work for me

Owl

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Reaction score
Sin$
S

SumoGodzilla

Reaction score
Sin$
If I do this on my iPhone and log out of my main account, what are the risks to me not being able to play on my main account?

Top Bottom
Login
Register