What's new

Tools PokemonGoAnywhere for Non-Jailbroken iPhones and Android(No Computer Needed)

snicklefritz86

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone figure out how to battle at the gym yet? Every time I go to a gym the battle is about to start then it kicks me out and says error. I try to restart the battle but it just kicks me out at GO then says error. I've tried a few different gyms and same thing on each one.

Xebes666

Reaction score
Hmm tried it on one of my two devices seems like the same one through Tutu right now but still force closing a lot if not more so. I wish we had a joystick option cause on my phone the taps don't really work for some reason, but great on tablet though tablet has been not loading up fully besides force closing often

snicklefritz86

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the one from tutu app works great on my rooted NOTE 4 other than not being able to battle at gyms. gives me an error message every time when the match starts. is there a way I can download the original app too and sign out of the hacked one then sign in to the original when I wana battle at gyms? I know I wont be able to move unless I actually go somewhere but whats the point in having all these rare pokemon with high cp and not be able to use them? lol I have a 2500 cp dragonite and a 2000 cp snoralax and cant use them. lol

Xebes666

Reaction score
the one from tutu app works great on my rooted NOTE 4 other than not being able to battle at gyms. gives me an error message every time when the match starts. is there a way I can download the original app too and sign out of the hacked one then sign in to the original when I wana battle at gyms? I know I wont be able to move unless I actually go somewhere but whats the point in having all these rare pokemon with high cp and not be able to use them? lol I have a 2500 cp dragonite and a 2000 cp snoralax and cant use them. lol

Not sure cause your rooted, I know they said you had to delete the original one so you can play the hack. But I suppose if you could you would have to use the soft ban trick unless you are actually in San Fran. BTW what location setting do you use? And what build do you have?

snicklefritz86

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have version 0.33.0 and what do u mean location setting? I just stay in San Francisco unless I jump to catch a rare one but I usually just stay in San Francisco.

Xebes666

Reaction score
I mean the location setting on your device like highly accurate battery saver or device only? And I meant what android build are you using?

Xebes666

Reaction score
Mine is set to device only and my build # is sm-n901a on version 4.4.2
I found something that may be better for you since you have a rooted device, I saw a video on YouTube of someone that has a rooted device and they use another app that just adds the extra's over the regular pogo app. I may be looking into it soon myself cause this seems a better way to play plus more stable or at least it looked it.

Xebes666

Reaction score
No idea, but since it's done through a separate app that may be better plus in the vid I saw him teleport to a Pokemon tap head back all the trick catch it then drop the mod app and play the base game.

snicklefritz86

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No idea, but since it's done through a separate app that may be better plus in the vid I saw him teleport to a Pokemon tap head back all the trick catch it then drop the mod app and play the base game.
have you been able to test it out yet? I thought about making a new account to test it out just in case it bans me but haven't got around to it yet.

Xebes666

Reaction score
Been using it after a root. It is a little off at times but works better then the other did for me. Not sure how you rooted your device but one thing I found that messes with it though is purify which was downloaded by king root

snicklefritz86

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been using it after a root. It is a little off at times but works better then the other did for me. Not sure how you rooted your device but one thing I found that messes with it though is purify which was downloaded by king root
I used towel root

Top Bottom