• Thread starter Bau5Man Chris
  • Start date
  • Views 798
B

FeeneyDaBoss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know of a good website to use to enable me to watch all of the Pokemon Black&White Cartoon episodes?

7s Rudolph

7s Rudolph

7s Reindeer!
Chatty Kathy Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know of a good website to use to enable me to watch all of the Pokemon Black&White Cartoon episodes?

Here

they have everything from the show to movies all for free and you can watch all the episodes of other show like DBZ and family guy.

Dave

Dave

Harbinger Of Common Sense
Retired
Bright Idea Hardened Veteran Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, http://pokemonepisode.org/ is by far the best !

B

FeeneyDaBoss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks alot guys!

Which is the best season because I don't think that all Black & White episodes are out yet?

Dave

Dave

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks alot guys!

Which is the best season because I don't think that all Black & White episodes are out yet?
Na they're not. I'd probably say the battle frontier season is the best (Season 9 I believe).

B

FeeneyDaBoss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Off topic I think I'm going to complete Diamond next then go to Heart Gold/Soul Silver!

B

FeeneyDaBoss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm trying to watch the first Pokemon film, but the only player that will work for me is the mega video one, I'm scared that 70 minutes or however long the limit is, I reach it before the film is done! Does anyone know how to get a free premium account for it?

Dave

Dave

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm trying to watch the first Pokemon film, but the only player that will work for me is the mega video one, I'm scared that 70 minutes or however long the limit is, I reach it before the film is done! Does anyone know how to get a free premium account for it?
Just google how to bypass mega video 70 minute limit.

B

FeeneyDaBoss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Also I was wondering, What is the best movie? I watched the first and some of the second but got bored?

7s Rudolph

7s Rudolph

7s Reindeer!
Chatty Kathy Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

There no time limit when doing it on that website trust me I watch over two movies on that website by megavideo.

Dave

Dave

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Also I was wondering, What is the best movie? I watched the first and some of the second but got bored?
My favorites the one with Celebi, it's the fourth I believe.
The first one is still by far the best one out there though, Mewtwo is such a boss :smile:

B

FeeneyDaBoss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There no time limit when doing it on that website trust me I watch over two movies on that website by megavideo.
When I'm watching the Pokemon black/episodes after like 3 and on my fourth it stops me and I have to wait 30 minutes.

Top Bottom
Login
Register