Pokemon Green

Kankuro

Kankuro

How To Do?
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Are there any glitches, Pokemon, items, or other differences that are exclusive to Pokemon green that isn't in Red or Blue?

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Are there any glitches, Pokemon, items, or other differences that are exclusive to Pokemon green that isn't in Red or Blue?
As far as I'm aware it has the exact same glitches that Red and Blue have, since Pokemon Blue was our "Pokemon Green"

Kankuro

Kankuro

How To Do?
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
As far as I'm aware it has the exact same glitches that Red and Blue have, since Pokemon Blue was our "Pokemon Green"
That's what I thought too. I just kinda wanted to confirm. I played a little bit of Green in Japanese and a crappy translation and it seemed the same as blue except for the face it's green tinted of course.

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$

nope. pokemon green will actually have the most glitches in the series. pokemon blue was more of a goty version of green. so they already patched a lot of the stuff.

Kankuro

Kankuro

How To Do?
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
nope. pokemon green will actually have the most glitches in the series. pokemon blue was more of a goty version of green. so they already patched a lot of the stuff.
I watched a glitch series and Green only has 1 or 2 more glitches that the other games don't. But Yellow also has exclusive glitches too.

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
I watched a glitch series and Green only has 1 or 2 more glitches that the other games don't. But Yellow also has exclusive glitches too.

lol. 1 and 2 would count as having more.
yellow is riddled with them.

Top Bottom
Login
Register