Pokemon Go Mods

• Thread starter Vitamin G
  • Start date
  • Views 4,670
V

Vitamin G

Reaction score
POKEMON GO MOD's
What's up guys and gals? I'm starting this thread for myself and for all of us that are looking for mods or anything that are working. Feel free to post any links to legit and working mods and a brief description of what they do (location, coins, pokemon, STARDUST!!!!, etc). Also it'd be dope if you could say what phone you have and what version OS you're running. Good lookin' out Se7en sins community!

P.S.

RED TEAM RULES!

A

AzzidReign

Man with the plan
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm looking into using xposed framework on my lollipop android device with mock mock location so I can mock my location without being detected. I tried it without the module and it was giving me a GPS error so I'm going to see if this works or not.

G

G Herbo

Humble Beast
Reaction score
I need an iOS Hack. Would be cool if you could get unlimited Poke Balls or Create your Own Gyms near you. Something of the sorts.

A

AzzidReign

Man with the plan
Administrator
Reaction score
I need an iOS Hack. Would be cool if you could get unlimited Poke Balls or Create your Own Gyms near you. Something of the sorts.
I'd like to know if that is even possible, I thought all this was server side.

G

G Herbo

Humble Beast
Reaction score
I'd like to know if that is even possible, I thought all this was server side.
Eh Anything's Possible lol. It sucks cause It's 1 gym and 1 landmark by my house lol. I wanna know how they picked what the landmarks would be too.

A

AzzidReign

Man with the plan
Administrator
Reaction score
Eh Anything's Possible lol. It sucks cause It's 1 gym and 1 landmark by my house lol. I wanna know how they picked what the landmarks would be too.
I think there are a few gyms by my place but I haven't actually been out to play the game lol I'm quite cautious on the roads as is...too many people already on their phones not paying attention, this game is making it worse. I'd rather get from point a to point b in one piece.

Since my daughter likes to go on car rides, I think tomorrow I'll just have my wife drive me and her around everywhere lol

G

G Herbo

Humble Beast
Reaction score
I think there are a few gyms by my place but I haven't actually been out to play the game lol I'm quite cautious on the roads as is...too many people already on their phones not paying attention, this game is making it worse. I'd rather get from point a to point b in one piece.

Since my daughter likes to go on car rides, I think tomorrow I'll just have my wife drive me and her around everywhere lol
Lol nice. Should be fun having her stop every couple block to catch a Pokemon. Lol

Top Bottom