What's new

Tutorial Pokemon GO (in US/other countries besides NZ)

• Thread starter Nad1234
  • Start date
  • Views 762
Nad1234

Nad1234

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Pokemon GO is only exclusive to New Zealand at the moment but there are ways around that. I was able to download it on my iPhone here in the US. Here is a quick short tutorial on how to get it and play it on your iPhone.

1. Click settings, go to iCloud, sign out of your Apple ID in iCloud.
2. Open App Store, scroll all the way down and click your Apple ID. sign out of your Apple ID in the App Store.

3. Go back into settings, click iCloud, create a new apple ID, but choose the "@icloud.com". Once you make that, close out of Settings.
4. Open App Store back up, scroll all the way down and click Sign In. Sign in with your new Apple ID you just made.

5. Choose New Zealand for the country when it first pops up. I stress this a lot. Leave your first and last name as is, choose your prefix though.

5.1 Leave the payment option alone, do not touch that at all, I stress this a lot also.

5.2 For Billing Address, you're going to have to enter in a New Zealand Address and Phone Number. If you cannot find one, you can use the information I used, this is it right here.
Address- 15 Kingsley Street
Suburb- Silverstream
City- Upper Hut
Zip- 5019
Country- New Zealand
Phone Number- 028 2941035

6. After you did all that, click accept/finish, check the boxes to accept everything. If you did everything correctly, you should be back in the App Store with New Zealand as your country.

7. Download Pokemon GO

8. Once it's finished downloading, go back to Settings, sign out of iCloud again, then go back to the App Store and sign out of that. Then go back into settings, click iCloud, and log back in with your original Apple ID for iCloud, and then do the same in the App Store.

9. Now you should have Pokemon GO on your phone. Now open the App and sign up with a "google account". There will be an option for that. You can use whatever gmail account you have, it doesn't have to be a NZ email.

10. Now you're finished and you are able to play Pokemon GO. The only time you will ever need to use the Apple ID you created to download it is whenever Pokemon GO has an update.

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't have to do this anymore. Just search it up on the appstore and you are good to go.

O

O4ST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've tried loads of methods one being making a new Apple
ID and putting it as New Zealand but when I download the game and try ply it opens the kicks me out

x sumol x

x sumol x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've tried loads of methods one being making a new Apple
ID and putting it as New Zealand but when I download the game and try ply it opens the kicks me out
Jailbroken devices are not supported if your using a device that's jailbroken

Green_Man

Green_Man

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I would be careful though guys. There has been rumours going around that people getting it when they should not be might get banned. But remember this is just a rumour.

Top Bottom
Login
Register