What's new

Solved Pokemon Go Eggs

Pximal

Pximal

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyway to not actually walk the 5k distance required in order to hatch the eggs? I currently have two 5k eggs that's need hatching and wondering if there is a shortcut for this?

Harry

Harry

Dope
Programmer Mythical Veteran Journalist
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd rather cheat than go out a walk and get mugged.

I stick to main roads when walking around on the game, although my area is quite nice .. So I should be alright anyway :tongue:

Walking into dark alleys at night with your phone in your hand, you're asking for trouble.

Upvote 0
Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I stick to main roads when walking around on the game, although my area is quite nice .. So I should be alright anyway :tongue:

Walking into dark alleys at night with your phone in your hand, you're asking for trouble.
Thats when you take the pokemon gang with you

Upvote 0
Owl

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Mythical Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats when you take the pokemon gang with you

Squad Up!
giphy.gif

Upvote 0
Pximal

Pximal

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Also wondering if data has to be turned on for the steps to count? Running real low on data this month hahaha

Upvote 0
Harry

Harry

Dope
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Also wondering if data has to be turned on for the steps to count? Running real low on data this month hahaha

I would imagine so, as the app has to be open for the steps to count and don't you need Internet for the game to load?

Upvote 0
Pximal

Pximal

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I would imagine so, as the app has to be open for the steps to count and don't you need Internet for the game to load?
I loaded the game then turned off my data but the avatar just walks round in circles as I move, I'll still try with no data and let you know what happens!

Upvote 0
Harry

Harry

Dope
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I loaded the game then turned off my data but the avatar just walks round in circles as I move, I'll still try with no data and let you know what happens!

That would be interesting to know the result in all fairness, it would be very helpful for my younger brother who has pay as you go Internet... He's got so many eggs to hatch and not much Internet :tongue:

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register