What's new

Tools Pokemon Go Bot (Auto Farmer, Egg Hatcher, Duplicate Transfer + More!) [Open Source]

Status
Not open for further replies.
panafonic

panafonic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah jumped from Canada to America.

EDIT: If I'm soft banned does it lift by itself after a while and say I got soft banned in America can I just wait till banned lifts then run the bot back over there?

Yea you have to plan your travel just like you would in real life. Exit the game and use google maps to see how long the time is by flight from the place you were before to the place you are now. Wait that amount of time and then restart the program. Just try not to move massive distances too fast from now on.

S

Sosa K

Reaction score
Sin$
Yea you have to plan your travel just like you would in real life. Exit the game and use google maps to see how long the time is by flight from the place you were before to the place you are now. Wait that amount of time and then restart the program. Just try not to move massive distances too fast from now on.
Appreciated. So if I let the game sit for most of the day I should be ok with that account? I set a new account up and started running it straight from America no issues on that one.

Tieskuh

Tieskuh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Works like a charm..! Went from 0 zo level 24 within a day :wink:...

But since 30 minutes i cant login anymore into my account... :frown:

Hope its just a serverside issue :wink:

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Works like a charm..! Went from 0 zo level 24 within a day :wink:...

But since 30 minutes i cant login anymore into my account... :frown:

Hope its just a serverside issue :wink:
PTC was down, but is now back up.

K

K3LL0GSkid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3vmXrFPOxA
Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Awesome little tool. Having fun collecting random Pokemon on a secondary account to show off. Trading can't come soon enough, I want that Pikachu!

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Awesome little tool. Having fun collecting random Pokemon on a secondary account to show off. Trading can't come soon enough, I want that Pikachu!
You have this amazing bot and the best you want is Pikachu?! Boy you cray cray

K

K3LL0GSkid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3vmXrFPOxA
Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You have this amazing bot and the best you want is Pikachu?! Boy you cray cray
My brother got it in an egg and I'm forever jealous. :tongue: I love the classics.

H

h4x0rT

Reaction score
Sin$
awesome!! would love to test it, but ptc is down for me and i cannot login :frown:

H

h4x0rT

Reaction score
Sin$
any specific config necessary? i only filled in username, password, the GPS data.

Febreeze

Febreeze

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been playing around with the walking speed, and haven't really noticed a difference between 1Km/h to 25Km/h(haven't exceeded that).
Anything y'all recommend for trying to stay in a "nest" and be as efficient as possible?

D

Dj3vox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been playing around with the walking speed, and haven't really noticed a difference between 1Km/h to 25Km/h(haven't exceeded that).
Anything y'all recommend for trying to stay in a "nest" and be as efficient as possible?
I usually walk around with 8-12km/h!

Harry

Harry

Dope
Programmer Mythical Veteran Journalist
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Red Red , the download link is down. Well, there isn't a version downloadable any longer :frown:.

I downloaded it at work earlier fine, I've got home to download the new version and it doesn't work :cry:

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Red Red , the download link is down. Well, there isn't a version downloadable any longer :frown:.

I downloaded it at work earlier fine, I've got home to download the new version and it doesn't work :cry:
They became a paid bot. Use necrobot its 10x better and free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register