What's new

Tools Pokemon Go Bot (Auto Farmer, Egg Hatcher, Duplicate Transfer + More!) [Open Source]

Status
Not open for further replies.
MonzterSlayer

MonzterSlayer

Wii Hacker|Youtuber|Zombie Slayer
Reaction score
Sin$
Well made about 4 other accounts and I'm soft banned on all including my main :/ Guess I shouldn't go from PA to CA lmao

What should I expect to see if I'm not just soft banned? Also has anyone cheated after being soft banned once and if so what happened?

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Well made about 4 other accounts and I'm soft banned on all including my main :/ Guess I shouldn't go from PA to CA lmao

What should I expect to see if I'm not just soft banned? Also has anyone cheated after being soft banned once and if so what happened?
As long as you think before you spoof locations and account for travel times you won't be banned

DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Wisdom is Knowledge Knowledge is Power
Programmer 10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
nice post i may check this out sometime :smile:

Destiny

Destiny

#ZxathCheated #NeverForget
Retired
Diamonds Are Forever Beginning of An Odyssey Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Go-bot is an Automation platform for Pokemon Go currently the program is a bit minimal but that is due to change over time and quickly. Currently it's features are as follows

• Loots Pokestops for items and XP
  • Catches Pokemon
  • Transfers duplicate Pokemon
  • Works towards hatching eggs
  • Adjustable latitude/longitude
  • Currently only supports PTC accounts
This is a standalone application that does not require you to alter any source or config files. If you're interested in using this app you can download it at the bottom of this thread.

2mnejrP.png

Doesn't seem to be doing anything but "Requesting GetMapObjectsResponse"

Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Just been banned and it is longer than 30 minutes. Anyone know how long this ban will last?

Febreeze

Febreeze

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A few things I've noticed:
I set eggs to be hatched, but after the distance for a egg has been walked I can't find anywhere in the journal what happened with that egg.
I have also stopped receiving any kind of pokeball from pokestops. I had deleted a lot of items to get the total back under 350, but I still haven't received any balls. Thus resulting in me running out.
This applies to rasberries as well.
Edit: A simple reboot of the program fixed it once I got the item total below 350.

I've used Central Park and the Santa Monica Pier, both have gone very well for me. Somehow, I'm without a pikachu still lol

Last edited:
Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I set eggs to be hatched, but after the distance for a egg has been walked I can't find anywhere in the journal what happened with that egg.
I have also stopped receiving any kind of pokeball from pokestops. I had deleted a lot of items to get the total back under 350, but I still haven't received any balls. Thus resulting in me running out.
Edit: A simple reboot of the program fixed it once I got the item total below 350.

I've used Central Park and the Santa Monica Pier, both have gone very well for me. Somehow, I'm without a pikachu still lol
Going to use the pier tomorrow! I really don't know where pikachu is supposed to be located.

Elsa

Elsa

Conceal it, Don't feel it, Don't let them know
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont know how you guys are getting banned so easily, just dont make any physically impossible location traveling and youre fine lol

Mapello

Mapello

Reaction score
Sin$
yeah farmed from 1 to 24 in 12 hours i think give or take.
do u know guys where to find more magikarp?

Mapello

Mapello

Reaction score
Sin$
but anyway im using another bot not this one. this one dont go further the evolve process and keep requesting map objects

Cismet

Cismet

Targaryen
Reaction score
Sin$
but anyway im using another bot not this one. this one dont go further the evolve process and keep requesting map objects
What bot are you using now?
btw there are a ton of magikarps near my house.
40.94953, -73.067217

D

Dstrukd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
desperate for this to work from google accounts... also maybe a display

Febreeze

Febreeze

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Also, for a Pokémon with 3 evolutions I've noticed the 1st going to 2nd occurring on repeat but never building up for the 2nd to go to the 3rd.

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Gonna try this on an alt and see how high it gets up.

Boar

Boar

'This Is The Way'
Mythical Veteran Stickied Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Gonna try this on an alt and see how high it gets up.
Doing the same. Just created my PTC account and going to have it run while I sleep to see how much progress it makes.

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Doing the same. Just created my PTC account and going to have it run while I sleep to see how much progress it makes.
If it doesn't get banned then it's good for backup account :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register