What's new

Tools Pokemon Go Bot (Auto Farmer, Egg Hatcher, Duplicate Transfer + More!) [Open Source]

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

decaffeinate

Reaction score
Sin$
Just log out for 3-5hours and then log in there. Better to be safe than sorry, or just do it when you wake up to allow travelling time when you slept.
Good point. Thanks for the tip!

Pximal

Pximal

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any way for this to work as an app on iPhone and android? Or has no on tired to code it for as an app?
I'd definitely use this but I can't cause no computer haha:sleep:

D

Deathknight2k9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ive made a new account and am currently farming in London, but are there better places to farm? for max xp for example

D

Deathknight2k9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok ill give it ago tomorrow after ive found out how long the flight would take lol

Cismet

Cismet

Targaryen
Reaction score
Sin$
This is working for me. I have not been soft banned because I live in NYC so it is convenient. Though, i'm using
Latitude 40.7813241
Longitude -73.9739882
which is apparently a charmander nest at museum of natural history. I haven't caught any charmanders yet in a hour. Not sure how nests work lol, but the program is working. Btw, anybody know of Dratini nests that work around New York?

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This is working for me. I have not been soft banned because I live in NYC so it is convenient. Though, i'm using
Latitude 40.7813241
Longitude -73.9739882
which is apparently a charmander nest at museum of natural history. I haven't caught any charmanders yet in a hour. Not sure how nests work lol, but the program is working. Btw, anybody know of Dratini nests that work around New York?
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/pokémon-go-spoofing-location-mega-thread.1536375/

Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Need a function to discard items like potions and revives.

D

Deathknight2k9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
do you think if i take permission from pokemon go so it cant access location the game will still load my character just not the location? so i can throw away useless items and evolve pokemon without the soft ban?

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
do you think if i take permission from pokemon go so it cant access location the game will still load my character just not the location? so i can throw away useless items and evolve pokemon without the soft ban?
You can't play the game without location

WelcomeAnytime

WelcomeAnytime

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know what might be causing the exe to not run when I click it?

D

Deathknight2k9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
oh it doesnt even load without? ok thank you

I

Ima noob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I keep getting monsters running away every time and farming 0%

xS8Nx

xS8Nx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What you can do is use an emulator and spoof your location to where your using the bot so you can throw away all those useless items thats what i do.

Multikill12

Multikill12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Was using this on my secondary account, had it running in the background for 5-6 hours. Went from level 0 to 16.
That account now has 530/350 items :biggrin: and it has a freakin Lapras :banghead:, my main account doesn't even have that.

W

Wire55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am stuck on "Starting Execute on login server: Ptc" Is there any fix for this? My coordinates are 36.6190259,-87.3487325 (lat,long) as that is near(same city) where I live. Do I have to use different coordinates? Like from NYC or something? I can setup another account or something. But also, would someone from NYC be willing to sign into it on their phone so I can get a screen name and not get softbanned for changing states?

FanaticDelta

FanaticDelta

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can You Change Locations? Without A Softban? Or do i need to stop it and wait 1/2 hours before changing to a different Country? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register