What's new

Tools Pokemon Go Bot (Auto Farmer, Egg Hatcher, Duplicate Transfer + More!) [Open Source]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xS8Nx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hi, i just checked the site out again, it seems to be working now in ny i didn't check any other locales yet.
so many pikachu's right now in central park. XD
Must be fake im in Central Park and havn't seen a pikachu since like 3 hours ago

Febreeze

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm definitely going to be making a 2nd account as soon as the PTC server is functioning properly again! It'll be very entertaining to compare my legit account and a modded one lol

Equip

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go-bot is an Automation platform for Pokemon Go currently the program is a bit minimal but that is due to change over time and quickly. Currently it's features are as follows

• Loots Pokestops for items and XP
  • Catches Pokemon
  • Transfers duplicate Pokemon
  • Works towards hatching eggs
  • Adjustable latitude/longitude
  • Currently only supports PTC accounts
This is a standalone application that does not require you to alter any source or config files. If you're interested in using this app you can download it at the bottom of this thread.

When The PTC is back up and I sign in with my ptc on you're tool and then type coordinates will it show on my phone if my coordinates are set somewhere in china. Or does it only show what you collect and stuff like that?

xS8Nx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When The PTC is back up and I sign in with my ptc on you're tool and then type coordinates will it show on my phone if my coordinates are set somewhere in china. Or does it only show what you collect and stuff like that?
This isn't for your phone this is for pc

3xTiNcT

Extinct
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Go-bot is an Automation platform for Pokemon Go currently the program is a bit minimal but that is due to change over time and quickly. Currently it's features are as follows

• Loots Pokestops for items and XP
  • Catches Pokemon
  • Transfers duplicate Pokemon
  • Works towards hatching eggs
  • Adjustable latitude/longitude
  • Currently only supports PTC accounts
This is a standalone application that does not require you to alter any source or config files. If you're interested in using this app you can download it at the bottom of this thread.

What's better, this, or this?

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...-farm-pokestops-and-transfer-pokemon.1541036/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom