Tools Pokemon Go Bot (Auto Farmer, Egg Hatcher, Duplicate Transfer + More!) [Open Source]

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnKnownEntity

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is working for me. I have not been soft banned because I live in NYC so it is convenient. Though, i'm using
Latitude 40.7813241
Longitude -73.9739882
which is apparently a charmander nest at museum of natural history. I haven't caught any charmanders yet in a hour. Not sure how nests work lol, but the program is working. Btw, anybody know of Dratini nests that work around New York?
check out this site which finds pokemon in central park or anywhere you choose.. (way better than pokevision) charmanders nest is shown in the pick.
https://skiplagged.com/pokemon
the red circle is where they spawn, sometimes farther out.

Skepta

Microphone Champion
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Can You Change Locations? Without A Softban? Or do i need to stop it and wait 1/2 hours before changing to a different Country? Thanks!
Jusr give realistic travelling times. 
check out this site which finds pokemon in central park or anywhere you choose.. (way better than pokevision) charmanders nest is shown in the pick.
https://skiplagged.com/pokemon
the red circle is where they spawn, sometimes farther out.
It dont work for me in the UK on my hometown

Reaction score
This still doesnt work for me since it stopped working, Just gets stuck trying to log-in any idea's?
(The info to the account's is correct)

Although when it was working for me it did work quite well :smile:

Last edited:

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Well I did this on a test account and the soft bans are nothing they last a half hour and you can stay in location. But now I cannot sign into the account after a few hours of hopping around. I am hours upon hours away from my actual location and the account lasted pretty long. I recommend this tool.

FanaticDelta

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If You Try To Log In On PTC, The Servers Are Down In Some Countries For PTC So Dont Blame This And Give It Some Time, Google Login Works Fine

Wire55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I accidentally had two open and now when I open it and press start, it spits out some error and I tried deleting it all from my pc and then redownloading, but same. Is information stored in another place on the hard drive???

Edit: Info is stored in your profile stuff on the hard drive.
Edit: I have provided the error below.

-------------- Error (2016-07-22 14:39:00.1208) --------------

Call Site: GO_Bot.Views.MainWindow+<<-ctor>b__11_1>d.MoveNext
Type: System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException
Stack Trace: at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at PokemonGo.RocketAPI.Login.PtcLogin.<GetAccessToken>d__0.MoveNext() in V:\GitHub\GO Bot\Pokemon-Go-Rocket-API\PokemonGo.RocketAPI\Login\PtcLogin.cs:line 33
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at PokemonGo.RocketAPI.Client.<DoPtcLogin>d__11.MoveNext() in V:\GitHub\GO Bot\Pokemon-Go-Rocket-API\PokemonGo.RocketAPI\Client.cs:line 72
at PokemonGo.RocketAPI.Logic.Logic.<<Execute>b__4_0>d.MoveNext() in V:\GitHub\GO Bot\Pokemon-Go-Rocket-API\PokemonGo.RocketAPI.Logic\Logic.cs:line 33
at GO_Bot.Views.MainWindow.<<-ctor>b__11_1>d.MoveNext() in V:\GitHub\GO Bot\GO Bot\Views\MainWindow.xaml.cs:line 48

Last edited:

xS8Nx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha No Sorry! If You Look Trough The Forum You Can Find One For Google Log Ins, But you need to restart the program every 30min so its better to wait for PTC to work again 

Its Down Yes
I have been running mine for more than 6 hours without having to redo the google token.. So no their is one in the forums that you dont have to restart every 30min

UnKnownEntity

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Map isn't showing pokemon for me..?
yea unfortunately the person who made that didn't set it up right i guess. it worked for me when i went there the 1st time now the pokemon are much farther away.

Looks like it's not even working now. Apologies. Hope he is fixing it. worked really good the 1st time.

Harry

It’s hard to dream when you’re deep inside of one.
Premium
Reaction score
This is pretty great from what I can tell, thanks for sharing this dude :smile: I'll give it a go on my side account!

Skrubsy

OG Retired
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
yea unfortunately the person who made that didn't set it up right i guess. it worked for me when i went there the 1st time now the pokemon are much farther away.

Looks like it's not even working now. Apologies. Hope he is fixing it. worked really good the 1st time.
lmao, not your fault. Good looks on the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom