What's new

Tools Pokemon Go Bot (Auto Farmer, Egg Hatcher, Duplicate Transfer + More!) [Open Source]

Status
Not open for further replies.
pacmanrulez

pacmanrulez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know a way of getting more pokeballs cause i've run out so quickly doing this only for a few hours

Edit: Just had an idea myself, set the time between catching pokemon to something ludacris, leave on overnight in an area that has tons of pokestops, wake up in the morning and voila

Last edited:
xXX ABELL XXx

xXX ABELL XXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know a way of getting more pokeballs cause i've run out so quickly doing this only for a few hours

Edit: Just had an idea myself, set the time between catching pokemon to something ludacris, leave on overnight in an area that has tons of pokestops, wake up in the morning and voila

Works if the bot manages to stay online that long. Can't keep mine running past like 20mins

COLBY 420

COLBY 420

RGH HOSTING
Reaction score
Sin$
Works if the bot manages to stay online that long. Can't keep mine running past like 20mins
For Me it works like if im in a certain area that is very close to me the bot can go overnight and if im in a differnt area it works for like 5 min then i have to close the app and re open it.

xXX ABELL XXx

xXX ABELL XXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any reason why? My alt has been running in background for like past 2 days with no issues.

I don't know the reason why, can't figure it out. Had a couple run times of 3hrs but usually is between 5-25mins.

2 days!? What level is your alt?

For Me it works like if im in a certain area that is very close to me the bot can go overnight and if im in a differnt area it works for like 5 min then i have to close the app and re open it.

At work I have it about .2km away from my office and it still will stop working at about 20-25mins.

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
xXX ABELL XXx

xXX ABELL XXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
pacmanrulez

pacmanrulez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

How do you know if it stops working exactly ?
I've ran mine for an hour once at the most so far, admittedly sometimes it doesnt catch anything or get anything from pokestops but ............i dunno..............

xXX ABELL XXx

xXX ABELL XXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you know if it stops working exactly ?
I've ran mine for an hour once at the most so far, admittedly sometimes it doesnt catch anything or get anything from pokestops but ............i dunno..............

Get a pop up error message saying Pokemon Go Bot has stopped working

T

TheVyper

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks so much for this! Works totally fine for me. One question: How does the 'Evolve pokemon' feature work? Does it use Stardust (which I'm trying to save for later levels) or the Candy? Does it evolve all the lower evolutions first?

Zero

Zero

Vox Populi Vox Dei
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks so much for this! Works totally fine for me. One question: How does the 'Evolve pokemon' feature work? Does it use Stardust (which I'm trying to save for later levels) or the Candy? Does it evolve all the lower evolutions first?
Evolving does not use Stardust, only leveling does.

iBleednitro

iBleednitro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
With regards to evolving. Would it automatically evolve what's available or save candy for second stage evolution (my charmelion) for example?

Zero

Zero

Vox Populi Vox Dei
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
With regards to evolving. Would it automatically evolve what's available or save candy for second stage evolution (my charmelion) for example?
It auto evolves first stages, at least from every bot I've used.

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Cool, so just turn off evolve when I want to save them up for a second stage evolve?
Yeah that's what I recommend. You want to evolve them yourself so the candies don't go to waste.

V

villaruel

Reaction score
Sin$
i got many item/pokemon using this :biggrin:. ultra ball master ball etc.. never been out of pokeballs using this. (Y)

iBleednitro

iBleednitro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
One more thing does it matter that I have 941/250 items?

S

Sosa K

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone else run into an issue where their account experiences '(CatchFlee)' for every pokemon they encounter?

panafonic

panafonic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone else run into an issue where their account experiences '(CatchFlee)' for every pokemon they encounter?

You might be soft banned, did you move across the country with your account?

S

Sosa K

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah jumped from Canada to America.

EDIT: If I'm soft banned does it lift by itself after a while and say I got soft banned in America can I just wait till banned lifts then run the bot back over there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register