What's new

Tools Pokemon Go Bot (Auto Farmer, Egg Hatcher, Duplicate Transfer + More!) [Open Source]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Go-bot is an Automation platform for Pokemon Go currently the program is a bit minimal but that is due to change over time and quickly. Currently it's features are as follows

• Loots Pokestops for items and XP
  • Catches Pokemon
  • Transfers duplicate Pokemon
  • Works towards hatching eggs
  • Adjustable latitude/longitude
  • Currently only supports PTC accounts
This is a standalone application that does not require you to alter any source or config files. If you're interested in using this app you can download it at the bottom of this thread.

Claws

Skepta <3
Lifetime
Reaction score
Does it sit still or does it follow a set path around the area? If it's the latter, is it random? Any idea of the ban rate for this?

Reaction score
Seems if you change the latitude and longitude in the configuration it says 0 on farming everything and all the pokemon it tried to capture "get away"

Red

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Does it sit still or does it follow a set path around the area? If it's the latter, is it random? Any idea of the ban rate for this?
It's a random path around the coordinates you set

Ban rate is the same as others if not a bit Lower. It will get lower as well once the deva finish the walking algorithm 
Seems if you change the latitude and longitude in the configuration it says 0 on farming everything and all the pokemon it tried to capture "get away"
You're soft banned

Reaction score
It's a random path around the coordinates you set

Ban rate is the same as others if not a bit Lower. It will get lower as well once the deva finish the walking algorithm 

You're soft banned
Hmm i see, the ban rate must be quite high i just made that account about half an hour ago.

ByrdMan

Once there was a very ugly barnacle.
Retired
Reaction score
Can vouch that works... now I can be lazy but still show off to my friends. 
You moved to far. It has to be a reasonable distance ...
Wait so moving a state over is too far?

RGF

RGF PRODUCTIONS
Premium
Reaction score
I messed up the longitude and latitude and now it doesn't work.

Reaction score
Only thing i would say would be if you could make it transfer the duplicate's with the lowest CP's.
(From what iv seen & assuming its just transferring random duplicates.)

decaffeinate

Reaction score
I downloaded the 0.0.3 version and I am stuck in an infinite login loop. The app version says it's 0.0.2.

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Edit: Works perfectly thanks for this, gonna help me out on a side account. My main is still all legit though.

Last edited:

RGF

RGF PRODUCTIONS
Premium
Reaction score
I had it on for 2 hours already level 9 and has dope @ss Pokémon. Will update tomorrow

Cismet

Targaryen
Reaction score
Does the iPhone have to be plugged into the computer for this program to work or can someone leave it running and go see a movie or something? 
I had it on for 2 hours already level 9 and has dope @ss Pokémon. Will update tomorrow
Waiting for the update! Curious what dope *** Pokemon u have? I haven't used the program yet but my rarest Pokemon is a Vaporeon. What cords u farming at

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom