What's new

Tools PokeMobBot - Necronomicons Successor

Ruthless17

Ruthless17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hi . please share the link for dl of the bot . thanks
Go back to the first page. All download links will be the first comment if the forum concerns distributing bot files 
hi . please share the link for dl of the bot . thanks
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/pokemobbot-necronomicons-successor.1545138/

Ruthless17

Ruthless17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well then its down again ... FML . Thanks
PokeMobBot will be down for a while due to copyright stuff. Head on over to the necro bot thread and we can hook you up with a pretty steady 150k xp per hour

C

CerealKiller024

Reaction score
Sin$
Works well been using it for about an hour. Only complaint is the automatic inventory management does not seem to work still. Also works with Pogofeeder as well.

flingy

flingy

Reaction score
Sin$
How's the bot? Any feedback?

Improvements have been made over the previous version. Config is easy to use, even without a guide, and I feel a lot more comfortable using this over the others out there due to the makers desire for this to be as safe as possible. It's not going to run at 100k+ with all of the default values, but I've left it running overnight in a local spot and gone through 0-24 with no issues.

LainOS

LainOS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone found a 200k config for this version of the bot yet? Just curious.

magiccurtis

magiccurtis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im' getting no pokestops around your location is your maximum distance to small?

Help! Please!

o Black HaZe o

o Black HaZe o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
anyone else having trouble with a coordinate feeder? Im using the rarespawns feeder right now and although the bot attempts to snipe every time, a lot of the time it just moves onto something else such as getting a pokestop or catching a different pokemon

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This is the last "large" bot in development currently due to C&D requests so if you still want to bot I recommend using this version

D

Deleted member 1149096

Reaction score
Sin$
i will give a chance the next days (or even when we'll know this login failing issue...)

D

Deleted member 1149096

Reaction score
Sin$
Mhh... what's the best url to download the latest version of the bot?

Top Bottom
Login
Register