What's new

Tools PokeMobBot - Necronomicons Successor

Ruthless17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hi . please share the link for dl of the bot . thanks
Go back to the first page. All download links will be the first comment if the forum concerns distributing bot files 
hi . please share the link for dl of the bot . thanks
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/pokemobbot-necronomicons-successor.1545138/

Reaction score
Works well been using it for about an hour. Only complaint is the automatic inventory management does not seem to work still. Also works with Pogofeeder as well.

flingy

Reaction score
How's the bot? Any feedback?
Improvements have been made over the previous version. Config is easy to use, even without a guide, and I feel a lot more comfortable using this over the others out there due to the makers desire for this to be as safe as possible. It's not going to run at 100k+ with all of the default values, but I've left it running overnight in a local spot and gone through 0-24 with no issues.

Vxsh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone found a 200k config for this version of the bot yet? Just curious.

o Black HaZe o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anyone else having trouble with a coordinate feeder? Im using the rarespawns feeder right now and although the bot attempts to snipe every time, a lot of the time it just moves onto something else such as getting a pokestop or catching a different pokemon

Red

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
This is the last "large" bot in development currently due to C&D requests so if you still want to bot I recommend using this version

elPimps

Reaction score
i will give a chance the next days (or even when we'll know this login failing issue...)

Top Bottom