• Thread starter Jack of Blades
  • Start date
  • Views 33,671
Jack of Blades

Jack of Blades

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is a patch that will transform the graphics of the region of Kanto into what they would look like in HG/SS.

Nothing was found in search, so....

You'll need the following:
- PokeMMO graphics patch (Virus scan)
- Lunar IPS (Virus Scan)

Download these then unzip and run Lunar IPS. Then, patch your Fire Red ROM you downloaded for PokeMMO found in your PokeMMO > roms folder.

Pallet Town
14mb1z.png

Pewter City
9tpekp.png

Viridian City
a3zbsx.png

Cerulean City
33xih76.png

Vermillion City
1izn2p.png

Celadon City
30w1bo5.png

Saffron City
sw8jdk.png

Last edited:
Latios

Latios

Legendary Pokemon
Platinum Record Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Actually, I was going to add this to the thread, but looks like someone brought it up before me. Good to see more people contributing to the section :biggrin: I'll add it as soon as I get home :smile:

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
Actually, I was going to add this to the thread, but looks like someone brought it up before me. Good to see more people contributing to the section :biggrin: I'll add it as soon as I get home :smile:

this section is finally evolving

Latios

Latios

Legendary Pokemon
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been trying that since we first got this section created. I've posted at least once on every page
Hopefully with the arrival of Pokemon X&Y, the section will start reviving itself. (i could be wrong though)

Latios

Latios

Legendary Pokemon
Reaction score
Sin$
Good luck the staff dont like to give guru status out anymore.
Which I don't know why. If the rank's there, why not give it to the people that deserve it? There should be a Guru for each section IMO.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Which I don't know why. If the rank's there, why not give it to the people that deserve it? There should be a Guru for each section IMO.

It's a big long and dumb reasoning Vibe is trying to get guru of to COD section and he deserves it and the mods keep giving excuses of saying that they don't lie to give it out anymore and TBH it's more of a status symbol saying that your friends with an admin since it seems like thats the only way to get it.

Latios

Latios

Legendary Pokemon
Reaction score
Sin$
It's a big long and dumb reasoning Vibe is trying to get guru of to COD section and he deserves it and the mods keep giving excuses of saying that they don't lie to give it out anymore and TBH it's more of a status symbol saying that your friends with an admin since it seems like thats the only way to get it.
This is just bad. I mean, if someone deserves it, he/she deserves it. How would they just give ranks away to friends overthe people that actually worked hard for it? :/

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This is just bad. I mean, if someone deserves it, he/she deserves it. How would they just give ranks away to friends overthe people that actually worked hard for it? :/

It a long and complicated thing that I don't want to go into lol when Vibe gets in here he might explain more. 
Also Jack of Blades Jack of Blades thanks for this I'm using it now.

(-_-)

(-_-)

6/22/13
CotM TotM FotM
Reaction score
Sin$
The graphics look much better although I liked the old ones as well.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh no problem, glad you like it.

If I find anything else useful i'll definitely add into this section too. :biggrin:

If you could find a sound patch that would be great, I want the original GB sounds if possible I don't like the new music.

Top Bottom
Login
Register