Tutorial PokeFarmer v. 1.0.82 - Post Patch Working Bot

• Thread starter Skrubsy
  • Start date
  • Views 23,863
zTKS

zTKS

Reaction score
Sin$
My only issue is the program needs to be restarted every 30 minutes as it says it has to relogin and also it doesn't recycle items unless they're all over the max.

luka061111

luka061111

Reaction score
Sin$
My only issue is the program needs to be restarted every 30 minutes as it says it has to relogin and also it doesn't recycle items unless they're all over the max.
you need to config it on the settings and that relogin is really **** i hate it :/

rocky11185

rocky11185

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Any suggestions on how to get the update to install? I keep getting errors.

NomSven

NomSven

Reaction score
Sin$
Authentication failed. Maybe you have a session timeout or inserted a wrong Auth Key?

zTKS

zTKS

Reaction score
Sin$
you need to config it on the settings and that relogin is really **** i hate it :/
I've actually found a *temporary* solution. For some reason the bot actually works faster in a virtual machine and while using that I used a mouse recorder program to automatically close and reopen the program ever 30 minutes. Now I can just leave it.

Skrubsy

Skrubsy

Born With Horns
Retired
Mythical Veteran Odysseus' Summit AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$
how do i implement the pokemons names into this because it already started transfering pokemon i didnt want it to and i put the names in the spot like this bellow

"farmbuddy.bot.transfer.asap": true,
"farmbuddy.bot.transfer.ignore": "", <-----
"farmbuddy.bot.transfer.strategy": 1,
That works with Pokemon numbers, not names. Should be an option in the GUI.

Anyone else getting "Session Expired. Relogging"?
Is there a way to fix this from happening every 30 minutes?
Auth expires after 30 mins, only work around is a bit that resets it every 30.

Yeah i get it very often and have to restart the bot every time. 
Quick question, where do i change when it takes a "break" and for how long. Cant seem to find that option
If it isn't in the GUI, I'm not sure.

Item recycling doesn't work for me?
Any tips??
Was having issues myself.

See above.

Stuck at "Downloading a new version of pokefarmer".
Delete new version, download one in op.

PokeFarm Updated !
PokeFarm.patched Don't Works !
Delete new version and download op.

This bot is originally a paid bot. Don't update. This bot is to just hold over until the real devs make something.

L

Love gaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That works with Pokemon numbers, not names. Should be an option in the GUI.

Auth expires after 30 mins, only work around is a bit that resets it every 30.

If it isn't in the GUI, I'm not sure.

Was having issues myself.

See above.

Delete new version, download one in op.

Delete new version and download op.

This bot is originally a paid bot. Don't update. This bot is to just hold over until the real devs make something.
Damn i updated il just hav to uninstall thn reinstall

NomSven

NomSven

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello Bot say : [16:43:21] Authentication failed. Maybe you have a session timeout or inserted a wrong Auth Key?

i use "cookies" dont work

P

passerby

Reaction score
Sin$
Would it be an issue to get 210xp per catch from the bot, since the Niantic team says the catch bonus xp is currently bugged and thus omitted?

... Since it shouldn't be possible to get 210xp at the moment via the official app, wouldn't it be risky for account ban if we are get 210xp per catch with bots?

Jev-90

Jev-90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello Bot say : [16:43:21] Authentication failed. Maybe you have a session timeout or inserted a wrong Auth Key?

i use "cookies" dont work

Run task manager and kill the active session and re-run the program.. I had issues with closing the U.I but the processes still running

T

Terbobear

Reaction score
Sin$
The reloggin is a drag but when can we look towards a "working" update to knock out the re-loggin every 30 min?

Skrubsy

Skrubsy

Born With Horns
Retired
Mythical Veteran Odysseus' Summit AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$
With the updates rolling out to all of the free bots, I have decided to discontinue support of this bot. This bot was intended to hold the community over until proper free bots were updated. If you would like to continue using this bot that's cool, but updating will render the bot useless. I will try and check in to provide support. I highly recommend switching to NecroBot or PokeMob. Thanks.

Horrizon

Horrizon

Reaction score
Sin$
when i try to open the PokemonGo.RocketAPI.console

it gives me " the parameter is incorrect

Top Bottom
Login
Register