Tutorial PokeFarmer v. 1.0.82 - Post Patch Working Bot

Skrubsy

OG Retired
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
The program can't start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer. The problem is that the KB2999226 (Universal CRT) which is part of the Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 failed to install. Solution Install Windows Updates: Go to Start - Control Panel - Windows Update Check for updates Install all available updates. After the updates are installed, restart your computer. After the restart repeat the steps above again until no more updates are available. Download the Visual C++ Redistributable:
For Windows 64-bit http://download.microsoft.com/download/9/3/F/93FCF1E7-E6A4-478B-96E7-D4B285925B00/vc_redist.x64.exe
For Windows 32-bit http://download.microsoft.com/download/9/3/F/93FCF1E7-E6A4-478B-96E7-D4B285925B00/vc_redist.x86.exe

Run the vcredist_x64.exe (64-bit) or vcredist_x86.exe (32-bit) and select Uninstall Run the .exe again and select Install

where to change lat... only see long

Elodam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Session Expired. Relogging" ... keeps trying ... now I can't connect via the BOT; I can connect in App

88s26

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i honestly think this is the best and most informative bot i've ever used! amazing!
only thing i wanna have as a change is the text color :smile:

Elodam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I keep trying to change the transfer setting to keep the top two IV's and it keeps resetting to CP (default) ... suggestions?

Skrubsy

OG Retired
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
is there any way to make it go faster than 50kpm
Not that I am aware of, I will keep my eyes out.
I keep trying to change the transfer setting to keep the top two IV's and it keeps resting to CP (default) ... suggestions?
Try going to Cache and editing settings.json. "farmbuddy.bot.transfer.strategy": 1, set the 1 to 5 and save.

Elodam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not that I am aware of, I will keep my eyes out.

Try going to Cache and editing settings.json. "farmbuddy.bot.transfer.strategy": 1, set the 1 to 5 and save.
Changed it in the file; still not reflecting in the app on restart... unsure if the app is displaying wrong or if there is another issue

Rav3r

Getting There
Reaction score
What the best settings for CP based Pokeball strategy? I can't get my settings working properly
because my one is using ultra balls below 100cp..

Skrubsy

OG Retired
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Changed it in the file; still not reflecting in the app on restart... unsure if the app is displaying wrong or if there is another issue
Save the .json, close it. Open the app and re-open the .json. Check if the 5 saved. It could be a GUI issue.

Jev-90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Game servers having issues or anyone else having connection issues? Or have i been hard banned XD or just a minor network issue?

Skrubsy

OG Retired
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
What the best settings for CP based Pokeball strategy? I can't get my settings working properly
because my one is using ultra balls below 100cp..
I turned ultra balls off, had the same issue. Set it to 0.

Elodam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Save the .json, close it. Open the app and re-open the .json. Check if the 5 saved. It could be a GUI issue.
The files retains "5" after restarting and closing app; GUI does not display change

Top Bottom