• Start date
  • Views 64,799
DefaultT

DefaultT

Reaction score
Sin$
Description:
This is not for POGO.

This is for the discord game called Pokecord. Pokecord is a bot on discord that lets you basically play pokemon in a discord server by catching/trading/training/fighting pokemon with other users. You have to guess the pokemon by name using a catch command to catch the pokemon before the other users do. The bot is run on 690k+ servers.

Gotcha Bot auto catches pokemon, notifies you via pm if you caught a legendary, mythic, ultrabeast, event, or even shiny pokemon. It also auto levels by switching your pokemon at level 100, and collects pokedex rewards for you so you never run out of credits!

Supported and updated frequently. Message me on discord for support.

Support: Discord: DefaulT#2648
I am not responsible if you get banned.

Github/Setup Tutorial: [Click here to view this link]

Youtube Setup:

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/gotchabot/

Discord developers link: https://discordapp.com/developers/applications/

Most recent version: v2.1.1.1

Downloads:
Mirror: https://www.mediafire.com/file/z5yt52ohiha3ne5/Gotcha_Bot_v2.1.1.1.zip/file
Mirror: [Click here to view this link]

Virus Total:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...101e7d3eda6ea7b044872fb1d6a2ed1568b/detection
The virus total has false positive because we use an auto updater.
To view the source of the updater see the paste bin below.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pokecord helper

This one is just for fun, its a public bot so all you have to do is add it to your server.

Default prefix is ph! but it is customizable. Make sure to do ph!start to start the bot.

This bot is simple, when pokecord spawns a pokemon it says its name, you can enable or disable it per channel and the autopost is enabled or disabled for the server. You can also choose to enable spoilers around the pokemons name so it doesnt ruin it for everybody? idk its just for fun and its free.
https://discordapp.com/api/oauth2/authorize?client_id=660613957588877334&permissions=67584&scope=bot
Commands [prefix: ph!]:
  • ph!help - displays help page
  • ph!giveperm <@username> - gives user permission to edit the bot settings for your server
  • ph!takeperm <@username> - takes user permission to edit the bot settings for your server
  • ph!prefix <newprefix> - changes the bots prefix for your server
  • ph!start - starts the bot in your server
  • ph!add <#channelname> - adds a channel to bot
  • ph!rem <#channelname> - removes a channel from bot
  • ph!ping - checks the bots ping
  • ph!autopost - toggles auto posting on or off
  • ph!spoilers - toggles spoilers on bot posts on or off

12/5/2019 Update
Other common problems:

You need to go into the config folder and check each settings .ini file, some have dates in USA format (am/pm 12hr clock and m/d/yyyy). If you are not in the US or your clock on your computer is in a different format then you need to change the date/time in the settings file to match your pc's format. [ex: 23:14 23/12/2019] <- non us, 24hr clock mm/dd/yyyy format

If your bot spams but does not catch regenerate the token.

If your bot doesnt spam or catch but logs level up messages and spawns in the console, you used the wrong channel name, or the wrong client (desktop, chrome, firefox). Change the settings file.

They have added a lot of bot detections since i released this.

Keep in mind the following:
  • Do not name the bot in the discord dev portal "gotcha bot" or any variation [i suggest naming it pokedex and using a pokedex image from google]
  • Dont be the only user in the server with only 1 bot (the catcher) besides pokecord [i suggest adding 1 or 2 alts to the server just to have a user count, and dont make their names similar, and add one extra bot like mee6 or something]
  • Dont trade excess from one account to another for nothing in return [example: u trade 200k credits from alt to main and dont trade anything back then u both will be auto banned]

The free version has a bunch of issues with the settings due to users being in different regions and clocks having different formats for those regions. I don't currently support the free version anymore but there is a donate version, there are over 400 people using this bot and providing support for each one for free was becoming to time consuming. Minimum donation is $1 and link is in the latest youtube video or on redit.

Last edited:
Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Aren't bots in POGO dead due to the API changes?

Chazay

Chazay

Android
Retired
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Donator Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Description: This is not for POGO. This is for the discord game called Pokecord. Pokecord is a bot on discord that lets you basically play pokemon in a discord server by catching/trading/training/fighting pokemon with other users. You have to guess the pokemon by name using a catch command to catch the pokemon before the other users do. The bot is run on 690k+ servers.

Gotcha Bot auto catches pokemon, notifies you via pm if you caught a legendary, mythic, ultrabeast, event, or even shiny pokemon. It also auto levels by switching your pokemon at level 100, and collects pokedex rewards for you so you never run out of credits!

Support:
Discord: DefaulT#2648

Github/Setup Tutorial: [Click here to view this link]

Youtube Setup:

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/gotchabot/

Download direct link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/udobez563szgkib/Gotcha_Bot_v2.1.0.5.zip/file

or

[Click here to view this link]

Virus Total:
[2.1.0.5]https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...99b12c8627388f5f1e0255c223ec924b0bb/detection
^ this virus detection is a false positive since we added a new auto updater it shows up as "TR/Downloader.Gen" this is because we download a zip now. The auto updater can be disabled in the settings.ini file - I have left the virus total for the previous version to show there was no virus before this simple update.

The source is also posted on the github so you can also check that

[2.1.0.4] https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...zUyYjNmMmI1M2Q0YWE6MTU2NDEwOTU2Mg==/detection

Running this on my own server will transfer the data to other server that run PokeCord correct?

It is working flawlessly btw.

DefaultT

DefaultT

Reaction score
Sin$
Running this on my own server will transfer the data to other server that run PokeCord correct?

It is working flawlessly btw.

Yes, any levels you gain, pokemon you catch etc are set based on your discord account within the pokecord bot. This means that you can go to any discord server running pokecord and you will have all your stuff.

Also glad to hear you got it to work without my help!

Virus_Clan

Virus_Clan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow this is amazing! I was using this crappy, outdated bot:
Whilst it did work, it mostly failed to catch alolan pokemon. Does this catching catch all alolans correctly? Regardless it looks better than the outdated bot I linked - can't believe it's free.
Also, will you be adding a feature that allows you to queue up pokemon to be levelled?

DefaultT

DefaultT

Reaction score
Sin$
Wow this is amazing! I was using this crappy, outdated bot:
Whilst it did work, it mostly failed to catch alolan pokemon. Does this catching catch all alolans correctly? Regardless it looks better than the outdated bot I linked - can't believe it's free.
Also, will you be adding a feature that allows you to queue up pokemon to be levelled?

We were actually discussing auto level queue with a couple people in discord last night.
Its funny you link that bot because i've used it before and i know what you mean, also that self bot can get you banned pretty fast, I have actually designed a UI for it and wokred on it a bit.

Auto level queue will likely be added in some way. And yes it catches all alolans.

Last edited:
Virus_Clan

Virus_Clan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
We were actually discussing auto level queue with a couple people in discord last night.
Its funny you link that bot because i've used it before and i know what you mean, also that self bot can get you banned pretty fast, I have actually designed a UI for it and wokred on it a bit.

Auto level queue will likely be added in some way. And yes it catches all alolans.
Alright awesome!
And yes I know it can get you banned, my friend sent me it and told me to run it just for some giggles, but it turned out the whitelisting didn't work. Well I got banned from the bot on one discord account lmao. Was funny while it lasted :whistle:

DefaultT

DefaultT

Reaction score
Sin$
Alright awesome!
And yes I know it can get you banned, my friend sent me it and told me to run it just for some giggles, but it turned out the whitelisting didn't work. Well I got banned from the bot on one discord account lmao. Was funny while it lasted :whistle:

Yeah and it wasnt even that good! Never caught alolans even if you tried hashing the images yourself.

Mine has 100% catch accuracy

ZjDzYIA.png

Main post updated v2.1.0.8 is released.

- Added queue to AutoLevel
- Fixed AutoUpdate conditional statement
- Fixed Online Count
- Fixed Close button
- Modified some console outputs
- Added time stamp to Pokecord offline
- Fixed Discord.Net disconnect on close
- Added counts.ini
- Added lifetime counts for catches/levels
- Added client webbrowser compatability
- Added Client to Settings.ini

Last edited:
Virus_Clan

Virus_Clan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah and it wasnt even that good! Never caught alolans even if you tried hashing the images yourself.

Mine has 100% catch accuracy

ZjDzYIA.png

Main post updated v2.1.0.8 is released.

- Added queue to AutoLevel
- Fixed AutoUpdate conditional statement
- Fixed Online Count
- Fixed Close button
- Modified some console outputs
- Added time stamp to Pokecord offline
- Fixed Discord.Net disconnect on close
- Added counts.ini
- Added lifetime counts for catches/levels
- Added client webbrowser compatability
- Added Client to Settings.ini
Nice update!
Also I don't suppose you know the spawn mechanics of pokechord, like how many message have to be sent before a spawn can trigger? I'm just wondering if adding more than 3 accounts will help speed up spawns, or if I should just make anther server with a separate lot of accounts :tongue:

DefaultT

DefaultT

Reaction score
Sin$
Nice update!
Also I don't suppose you know the spawn mechanics of pokechord, like how many message have to be sent before a spawn can trigger? I'm just wondering if adding more than 3 accounts will help speed up spawns, or if I should just make anther server with a separate lot of accounts :tongue:
Unfortuneltly im unsure.
Side note, we have a newer version then this out as well. I will be updating this post when i finish the release and new setup video, the way it handles the config is different now, so the auto updated needed to be updated.

Virus_Clan

Virus_Clan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Unfortuneltly im unsure.
Side note, we have a newer version then this out as well. I will be updating this post when i finish the release and new setup video, the way it handles the config is different now, so the auto updated needed to be updated.
Alright np, let me know once the new video is up :smile:

DefaultT

DefaultT

Reaction score
Sin$
v2.1.0.10

Discord: DefaulT#2648
THIS IS NOT FOR POKEMON GO
This is not compatible with windows 7 or windows 8 - only windows 10

Github Tutorial: [Click here to view this link]YouTube Tutorial:
Download direct link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/sys9punsjbmvw1y/Gotcha_Bot_v2.1.0.10.zip/file
or

It should work as is but just in case i would suggest extracting to a fresh directory. And copy your token from your settings for ease.

Z

ZedisDead

Reaction score
Sin$
How do you get it to read and catch multiple channels besides the one entered?

Virus_Clan

Virus_Clan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so this bot is awesome, works flawlessly, even gives you notifications!
But I can't use it on my PC whilst playing other games... Since the bot has to flick to discord to send a message.
Can you change this? The other bot I linked before, it just sends messages without having to open the tab. This allows me to use that bot whilst being able to use my PC for playing games.
If you was to change it like I described, any idea how long it would take? Love the bot, but I want to be able to play games whilst running it

DefaultT

DefaultT

Reaction score
Sin$
I’ve worked on a version like this before, the downside is that discord’s automated cheat protections catch you and discord ban you within 24 hours

Virus_Clan

Virus_Clan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I’ve worked on a version like this before, the downside is that discord’s automated cheat protections catch you and discord ban you within 24 hours
Yeah I guess so. One of my accounts got terminated for automatic spam. I use 3 spam accounts and one catching account (the are still not terminated). I had this setup going for about 2 months with no problems. However, when I only used 1 account total to spam and catch for 1 day, it got deleted.

Top Bottom
Login
Register